dautie

Aug 8, 2019
hello im new in the forum i live on Cuba because that i can't access to patreon content.
i have the passwords and i dont now how imput

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
Updated:
Win:
SWF:

Unfortunately, I'm not a 10$ patron anymore, but at least the 1$ is updated. :)
edit: updated to include the raw SWF (pulled from Newgrounds)

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone have some tips for Safari Zone?
Time increase for each defeated enemy, though the higher rarity increases it more. Know their weaknesses, to help speed up battles. Some times it's better to run from them, cuz it's not worth it. I was able to head out of the zone, heal, then head back and continue fighting. You might want to grind a bit before heading in, cuz the rarer dinos have higher health.

Reactions: communicationn

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
Is it possible to load save files when running it through Elmedia Player?
Save files aren't "files" in the way we're used to them with renpy games and unity - the saves in this game are text strings that you save to notepad or similar and then just copy/paste them back into the game later.

Cold_Rain

Jun 22, 2019
Save files aren't "files" in the way we're used to them with renpy games and unity - the saves in this game are text strings that you save to notepad or similar and then just copy/paste them back into the game later.
Yeah, I'm aware that's how they work; the problem I'm facing with Elmedia player is that it's originally a video player. Ergo, it doesn't possess a copy/paste function. You'd have to flawlessly type out the entire string of data to load your save file in Elmedia player, and to be completely honest, I'm not really in the mood to spend five hours of my day just typing out code, hoping that I get it right

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, I'm aware that's how they work; the problem I'm facing with Elmedia player is that it's originally a video player. Ergo, it doesn't possess a copy/paste function. You'd have to flawlessly type out the entire string of data to load your save file in Elmedia player, and to be completely honest, I'm not really in the mood to spend five hours of my day just typing out code, hoping that I get it right
I remember there being a load button, not just load from code(or whatever it was called). Maybe start the game, and skip to when you can save, then try saving and loading, to see if it works first?

Cold_Rain

Jun 22, 2019
I remember there being a load button, not just load from code(or whatever it was called). Maybe start the game, and skip to when you can save, then try saving and loading, to see if it works first?
That's not really the problem I'm facing; the problem I'm facing is that, since your save data doesn't carry over through builds aside from the save code, I'm risking losing hours of progress simply because the program doesn't allow me to paste text

Reactions: Aazkaal
Jul 11, 2017
That's not really the problem I'm facing; the problem I'm facing is that, since your save data doesn't carry over through builds aside from the save code, I'm risking losing hours of progress simply because the program doesn't allow me to paste text
i use pot player i can control v to paste the text save into the game

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Ahh, in that case, maybe try changing the name of the game (Basically the .exe or .swf file; like Con-quest 1.0.1, and you're updating to Con-quest 1.1.1, change the 1.1.1 to 1.0.1), to the previous version, and place/keep them in the same destination/location. -- Just move the old one first, so it doesn't ask you to overwrite it, and see if that works. Usually, flash files' saves work like that.

nanonano

Oct 15, 2016
Full Save:

Code: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