Cold_Rain

Jun 22, 2019
Fortunately managed to solve the Elmedia Player situation by re-downloading (and presumedly updating) Wine and Winebottler. It plays the exe files as it should, and pasting is possible again. Still, that was more trouble than I had hoped for.

Reactions: tokko

HiddenAnon

May 5, 2017
Quick question, how do I progress through the second floor? I saved Mia and Francie (Default Meowth and Flygon) but I don't know how to progress any farther. Nia won't appear in the room, so I'm not sure if it is a bug or she is in a different room.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
This game is awesome but I feel like development is sooo slow for it. For example, the meowth twins were first designed like two years ago and they’re still pretty close to end-game content. Ah well, I guess you can’t rush quality too much in this genre.

OneTwelveTwo

Nov 6, 2018
i know this is a tad bit of a necro, but does anyone know of a way to get around the "Shockwave Flash Object" (.sfo) file type? Adobe Shockwave, the software previously used to run those files, shut down on the 9th of April, this year. How do I get around this?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i know this is a tad bit of a necro, but does anyone know of a way to get around the "Shockwave Flash Object" (.sfo) file type? Adobe Shockwave, the software previously used to run those files, shut down on the 9th of April, this year. How do I get around this?
use the standalone .sfw player?
like "flashplayer_27_sa_debug.exe" always works for me

nanonano

Oct 15, 2016
Heads up, the download link says "all" but it is actually the .exe and not the .swf, so only works for windows...

felixthetrap

May 13, 2019
A save editor, based on 0.1155 version of the game shared by Posab.
Remember to keep a copy of your original save in case it messed up.

nanonano

Oct 15, 2016
New full save

Code: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Reactions: oceanman12345

My_Pizza

Oct 22, 2019
I thought the game was updated? when I downloaded it here, it still leaves off where the last update ended? Kind of a let down, been waiting for a while and still nothing even though it says the game was updated

Cold_Rain

Jun 22, 2019
I thought the game was updated? when I downloaded it here, it still leaves off where the last update ended? Kind of a let down, been waiting for a while and still nothing even though it says the game was updated
Did you find the Scorbunny cosplayer in the first area?

nanonano

Oct 15, 2016
You get a new scene with pikachu girl, which is unlocked at the very beginnig of the game (you can play the new begining seq too if you start over) and can be seen when you talk to her in the shop area.

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
I keep losing the battle with the third Phoebe Echo because I am unsure how to recover HP/MP after battles. Is there a mechanic for resting or something like that?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I keep losing the battle with the third Phoebe Echo because I am unsure how to recover HP/MP after battles. Is there a mechanic for resting or something like that?
Like every pro gamer, you can get all your needed nutrients through Cheesy Triangles and Sparkling Lemon-Lime Liquid, conveniently located at your nearby Vanilla Store (TM)

Reactions: c00lb3ans

IceeCreamm

Feb 23, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to open this exe file coz when I double click it opens up Adobe Flash Player but blank screen(white).

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes