rday49

Nov 6, 2019
The purple book for security station doesnt work i think? keep clicking it and its random dialogue for other stuff, not sure if im getting increased shinys and cant get the ultra rare cosplayer. Any ideas?

Phillsy22

Sep 21, 2019
I saw a gardevoir in the cafe before it I got Jolteon I free'd Jolteon dows anyone know where I can find the Gardevoir again

Joshuanon

Jun 10, 2018
can't get this to run. all it does is open flash player. I tried saving as a .swf file instead of .exe but no success

ponemo123

Dec 23, 2019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Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
So there hasn't been an update to this game in four months? Am I seeing that right? As far as I can tell, Cuddle pit is still working on it though?

Reactions: mengau

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
So there hasn't been an update to this game in four months? Am I seeing that right? As far as I can tell, Cuddle pit is still working on it though?
They're still working on it. As far as I know, they are doing a complete overhaul of the game, complete with reworked character art, an entirely new combat system, an isometric view of the game and lots of other stuff. What sucks is that their progress is excruciatingly slow. I used to check on this game every week back when it first got released, now it was your post that reminded me that it even existed. Don't get me wrong, the game is good, fun and sexy, it's just that the promised new and revamped version is always teased and still nowhere in sight.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Yeah that's what it indeed feels like. I played the game last... Like two years ago at least. I was waiting to play it when it had more content; now I am waiting for the rework... oh well :p

Reactions: James Eveleth
Jul 22, 2017
Ok who ever bought the game needs to let Cuddle Pit know that the books in Pirate-Venture, Security Station, & Green Pharmacy don't work properly also if the game crashes before talking to Talia and Zoeysaur you loose out on there boosts.

I am also wondering once you get to the snow people is there anything further or is that the end of the game so far?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Ok who ever bought the game needs to let Cuddle Pit know that the books in Pirate-Venture, Security Station, & Green Pharmacy don't work properly also if the game crashes before talking to Talia and Zoeysaur you loose out on there boosts.

I am also wondering once you get to the snow people is there anything further or is that the end of the game so far?
They are doing a rework from the ground up because some people really didn't like having their IP sexualized. Who would have thought... It looks like it's gonna be fun, the first version is supposed to come out this June.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019

yes that is the end of the current version and i wouldn't expect too much of the main story in the next update since the games getting a full rework on combat, areas and pretty much everything

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes