Luigi_Murio

Jul 15, 2017
Hi guys!
Concerning the Patreon codes. I can't find it either. Clicking the Patreon button at the top right is just an advertising and putting them in password load doesnt do anything. So where are we supposed to put them?

Like, I guess a screenshot would be more worth it to show where it is, instead of saying ''Patreon button''?

genoration

Nov 4, 2017
Hi guys!
Concerning the Patreon codes. I can't find it either. Clicking the Patreon button at the top right is just an advertising and putting them in password load doesnt do anything. So where are we supposed to put them?

Like, I guess a screenshot would be more worth it to show where it is, instead of saying ''Patreon button''?
I believed this was removed previously in an earlier version for different clients of the game (As in specific patreon tier versions) that have the modifications within it for said patreon supporters. Sorry fam.

ItaYoro

Jul 6, 2017
So for one of Joyce's quest she says we need to defeat "that one shiny echo"... which one is she talking about?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
So for one of Joyce's quest she says we need to defeat "that one shiny echo"... which one is she talking about?
She says "Shiny", so she means to ultra rare one in the beach room (good luck, takes some time)

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
The changelog says something about side-quests and rewards... Honestely I am almost never playing the newest content anymore except the scenes since several versions ago, so could someone tell me how to activate the quest (or reward if it was a previous one).

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I knowh its a freaking flash game i can read ... How can i play it ? that what i wanne knowh ....
You need a standalone flash-player, not the one for browsers (I think it somehow works in browser, but a standalone one is better)

suprbbsnipo

May 17, 2017
I knowh its a freaking flash game i can read ... How can i play it ? that what i wanne knowh ....
Either play the game through your internet browser if it has Flash installed, or play it through the Adobe Flash Projector. Download that .

p22

Jun 21, 2017
What is the shining echo that needs to be defeated to progress story in 0.11???

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Does someone have a save from the previous version pls (0.100) ?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Here: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==