Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
Mega alright sick 0.12's up

-New story intro along with a new quest-line with Faye
-New emotes for Vanilla and Faye
-A choice system.
  • Occasionally the player can unlock different dialogue trees based on the response they choose.
-New Inventory system.
-16 new rooms to explore
-Map encounters
- instead of shaking your mouse over grass, the only way to find girls now is by exploring the rooms (this is currently limited to the forest level)
-Combat System
  • New spell animations
  • New Ui design
  • New sound effects for combat
New girl to save- Camo the Park Ranger.
After the player saves Camo she will have a small questline plus three rewards. There is also a fourth secret reward to find in the forest level.

Known Bugs:
The "give" option in the backpack menu currently does not do anything.
Is there a mission after the beer? and is secret the new thing in the cave?

oaidshjf

Jul 1, 2018
I've looked everywhere, this seems to be it... Pretty small considering how long this rework took.
the post on patreon also mentioned a new update at the end of the month:-

"The second beta for ALL Patrons is coming out on June 30th. This second Patreon beta will include an extended questline for the main story, as well as an much longer questline for Camo. There will also be several additional cgs and cutscenes added for this build. "​
there was also this gif so it looks like a there's bunch of content almost ready to go but maybe its buggy or something i dunno im not a developer
itemSystem.gif

S~B

Nov 27, 2017
Anyone know where I can put the patreon passwords?
For the latest release, this beta, you cannot. Even though you can navigate via tab highlighting elements and put in a password that way, in my experience that didn't really do anything. As for any other version, you can find "password load" in the menu.

panic_engineering10

Dec 11, 2018
I can't get the .exe file to work on flash player either, even after updating it to adobe air. Just a blank white screen.
Nevermind, I got it to work. Not sure why this worked, but after downloading it from mega, it was in the downloads tab of programs and such. Attempting to open it straight from there gave me the white screen. I compressed it into a zipped folder and then re-extracted it. Opened it once more and now it's working in flash player. Hope this might help others!

Saiyajin920

Jun 27, 2020
Can anyone help, I don't seem to be able get past the stage after the intro. Is there meant to be some kind of arrow leading to a different stage because I'm stuck there.

Last edited:

S~B

Nov 27, 2017
After finishing everything in the Beta2, where can you find the plush wolf?

Bepis2000

Mar 31, 2020
I still cant't start the game for some reason, the provided .exe file just starts a flash player and hangs there

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes