latrop16

May 12, 2018
To cheat in this game with the Cheat Engine, you need the "Flash value type".
Here is the one most common you will find in the internet.
To use it, right click on the "Value Type" combobox and select "Define new custom type (Auto Assembler)".
Remove the previous content and paste the one from below, then press OK and you will be able to select the "Flash *8 type".
With this type you will be able to find most values in this games and other Flash games.
Like HP, Mana, Combo count for rate encounters etc..
However, it looks like money in this game is a "Double".

Code:
alloc(TypeName,256)
alloc(ByteSize,4)
alloc(ConvertRoutine,1024)
alloc(ConvertBackRoutine,1024)

TypeName:
db 'Flash *8 type',0

ByteSize:
dd 4

//The convert routine should hold a routine that converts the data to an nteger (in eax)
//function declared as: stdcall int ConvertRoutine(unsigned char *input);

//Note: Keep in mind that this routine can be called by multiple threads at the same time.

ConvertRoutine:
[32-bit]
push ebp
mov ebp,esp
push ecx
mov ecx,[ebp+8]
[/32-bit]

//at this point ecx contains the address where the bytes are stored

//put the bytes into the eax register
mov eax,[ecx] //second fun fact, addressing with 32-bit registers doesn't work in 64-bit, it becomes a 64-bit automatically (most of the time)
shr eax,3 //shift right by 3 bits (divide by 8)

//and now exit the routine
[64-bit]
ret
[/64-bit]
[32-bit]
pop ecx
pop ebp
ret 4
[/32-bit]

//The convert back routine should hold a routine that converts the given integer back to a row of bytes (e.g when the user wats to write a new value)
//function declared as: stdcall void ConvertBackRoutine(int i, unsigned char *output);
ConvertBackRoutine:
[32-bit]
push ebp
mov ebp,esp
push edx //save the registers
push ecx
mov edx,[ebp+0c]
mov ecx,[ebp+08]
[/32-bit]

//at this point edx contains the address to write the value to
//and ecx contains the value

push eax
push edx

mov edx,[edx] //edx now contains the original value
and edx,7 //only save the first 3 bits

mov eax,ecx //eax gets the user input value
shl eax,3 //shift left by 3 bits (multiply by 8)
or eax,edx //add the bits of the original value

pop edx
mov [edx],eax //write the new value into the old value
pop eax

[64-bit]
//everything is back to what it was, so exit
ret
[/64-bit]

[32-bit]
//cleanup first
pop ecx
pop edx
pop ebp
ret 8
[/32-bit]

latrop16

May 12, 2018
My full save for v0.19 BETA HOTFIX. Full gallery, all figures in dumpster.
Code: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• Red Heart
Reactions: M1K3_0

vMarik

May 16, 2018
how do i get more party members? i feel like im missing something. ive only had the one for a while.

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
how do i get more party members? i feel like im missing something. ive only had the one for a while.
I haven't played the latest versions, but in the one's I played you literally get only one more party member(besides Faye), maybe in the future the whole 'gang' will be back, until then, we can only hope and dream

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Is there a workable download for the latest version?
Because if i use the Mega download i get a .exe that doesn't do anything

Derpdeherp7

Jul 8, 2019
Having an issue. I gave the box in the mailbox outside the venue to Mandy saying it was a gift (It somehow didn't occur to me that I'd have to option to give it as a delivery in the future). Now there's nothing else is any of the mailboxes, and I can't move her dialogue any further. Is there a way to fix this, or am I essentially locked out of the side quest?

Som-one

Oct 24, 2020
*Sighs* Just like with Metroid Prime 2D, this is why we can't have nice things. :cry:
Thanks for the like! I've played Poke-Con up to safari and added its own section into the review!

It's not Nintendo.

There are at least two games here which got similar reboots - Lust Doll (-> Plus) and Strive for Power (-> : Conquest). And another Monster Musume Dungeons one who was renamed and ported to Unity, so also got a new thread here. Con-Quest sharing the same thread with Poke-Con is a mistake.

The devs had started remaking the game before Nintendo appeared - they changed combat, added Phoebe's dungeon, added Skye, expanded the gallery and so on. They were obviously trying to change the game. And if you look closely at the plot - it vastly differs (I've described it in the review). Nintendo couldn't do anything of that, they were just the final push.

Con-Quest removed all the teamwork Poke-Con had. The devs got older and less joyful, I think. Also they stand still on the "endless new girls" policy, which itself is bad for plot-oriented games (Knightly Passions is flooded with helpless patches because the game already has twice the girls Feyada could handle). This policy, not Nintendo, is the game's biggest problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotABot

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thanks for the like! I've played Poke-Con up to safari and added its own section into the review!

It's not Nintendo.

There are at least two games here which got similar reboots - Lust Doll (-> Plus) and Strive for Power (-> : Conquest). And another Monster Musume Dungeons one who was renamed and ported to Unity, so also got a new thread here. Con-Quest sharing the same thread with Poke-Con is a mistake.

The devs had started remaking the game before Nintendo appeared - they changed combat, added Phoebe's dungeon, added Skye, expanded the gallery and so on. They were obviously trying to change the game. And if you look closely at the plot - it vastly differs (I've described it in the review). Nintendo couldn't do anything of that, they were just the final push.

Con-Quest removed all the teamwork Poke-Con had. The devs got older and less joyful, I think. Also they stand still on the "endless new girls" policy, which itself is bad for plot-oriented games (Knightly Passions is flooded with helpless patches because the game already has twice the girls Feyada could handle). This policy, not Nintendo, is the game's biggest problem.
Oh I see... Yeah that sounds like the dev made a long series of poor decisions that hurt the game worse than Nintendo... And that is saying a lot.

DevTrav

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Oh I see... Yeah that sounds like the dev made a long series of poor decisions that hurt the game worse than Nintendo... And that is saying a lot.
The "endless new girls" thing, is only half right. While we were releasing the smaller updates, we have also been working on a major story update. The first one is Ivy's dungeon which adds Ivy as a partner and has a pretty great story with lots of fun character interactions, similar to in the original game.

I can see from an outsider perspective it can be frustrating, but trust me its going to be awesome once it comes out. I'm so confident that if you don't like it I will personally refund you the box price of the game. :cool:

Som-one

Oct 24, 2020
Con-Quest is actually deep, so I might have missed something... (including other people's reasons to prefer Poke-Con, or dev's motives)

[here was text]

Sooooo... there won't be a definite explanation of what's wrong...
But you can compare Poke-Con's Cassandra to Con-Quest's Tifer. Cassandra wasn't a main character (not even once, unlike Joyce or Jess), but she had her own personality shown in various little scenes. Tifa is a void husk. If you compare them - you'll get the vague idea.
Not sure why is that so (a writer's gone? overburdened with Faye/Camo/Scarlett? Ivy's plot is so big? a marketing strategy? writer's got tired?), and we've got awesome Faye, Phoebe and Camo, but, it seems, on average girls get less plot and personality than they had in Poke-Con.
Also most of the teamwork is gone, so even developed girls like Samurai-chan now feel lonely.
(also I love old Haley)

And also there is less clear realism. I can't surely say if it's good or bad, only time will tell.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's what I can tell about Poke-Con's superiority. Graphically and mechanically, it's no match for Con-Quest.

Ah, and
It's few writing decisions that may have damaged the plot. Overall, devs have made decisions on every possible aspect of the game (it is really deep!).

Last edited:

NotABot

Mar 25, 2017
One chicken dance.
But seriously, I don't think Faye will be sexable for a very long time.
Faye was gonna have a topless portrait then the "DMCA" happened. :)

It's not Nintendo.

Adding to this as someone who has been here since the beginning, the devs wanted to downplay the Poke aspects and insert OC's before the reboot, around mid-2018. They lost a lot of patrons, including me, and backtracked. A year or so later a not-at-all fabricated DMCA from Nintendo showed up and they went full steam ahead with the reboot. Except nobody liked the OC's so now they're adding other cosplayers. Including, strangely enough, Princess Peach, the most well known female Nintendo character. Hmm.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: p22 and Tighter
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes