Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I hate to be that guy, but is it really okay to use Nintendo characters like Peach?
Not entirely sure, but given the game is about cosplayers, the devs might be able to have that character under Fair Use.
The problem before, from what I understand, was that the old game was very much Pokemon Cosplayers and very much Pokemon centric. Hence, Nintendo sending the letter.
Now, because its more generic cosplayers (Phoebe's various cosplays, Tifer and so on), it might things easier for the devs to get away with Fair Use.

Should also note that I am not a lawyer and only an vague understanding of Copyright and Fair Use laws.

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
Will Vanilla ever get content alongside the other cosplayers? Methinks the sexy shopkeep deserves at least some scenes.
I also hope that someday Vanilla and Faye will have some h-scenes in the game

Last edited:

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
that requires beating her first, I suppose?
From what I can tell, if you don't beat her first try, you've lost out on her for that playthrough. I tried looting the mail boxes again, tried getting her to show up as an echo in other areas, tried giving the box to every NPC I could think of, none of it worked. Seems like something they either forgot to implement, or it's a deliberate punishment. Maybe I missed something though.

Sorry for the earlier confusion, that was my mistake.

Reactions: Matrh

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
I've played this game back when it was still pokemon based.
Been quite a while since then, is the new game with enough content now to be worth playing?
Is it anywhere close to finished? (in which case I'll just wait a bit more to play the finished game)
I've played both versions, and I'd say that the current version definitely has enough content to be worth playing.

The current version has more content, and it feels more polished than the last pokémon-based version. As of v0.18, all characters except Faye and the shopkeep/evil witch Vanilla have at least one sexscene.

OTOH the game isn't anywhere near being finished yet.

The good news is that the current version of the game is *much* more extensive than that the pokémon version was. The current version already has more than twice as many rooms. The old version has 16, while v0.18 has about 40.

The new content is also a lot more fleshed out. The devs clearly want to give us content instead of empty maps.

...but the bad news is that you can't progress very far into the main storyline yet. In both the old pokémon version and in the latest version, the game is about saving four major cosplayer characters. In the old pokémon version, you could find all four of them in the first ten rooms - but in v0.18, even exploring all forty-ish rooms will just get you Phoebe, the pikachu electric rat cosplayer. The other three girls haven't been added yet.

In all versions, the convention centre is also stated to have multiple areas. Like a forest area, a beach area, etcetera. These areas were implemented in the pokémon version. But back then, each area is like one room. In the new version, only the forest area has been implemented. But that forest area alone is already like twenty rooms, sub-areas like the venue not included.

So, in short? The game unfinished, but the game already has so much polished content that that's not really an issue.

...and don't bother waiting until the game has been completed, because at this rate that won't be before 2030. What the devs have been planning is clearly a lot more ambitious than what they were envisioning back in 2017.

Reactions: sucklepuck and DBAV

ChaoticSavage

Jun 5, 2018
I've played this game back when it was still pokemon based.
Been quite a while since then, is the new game with enough content now to be worth playing?
Is it anywhere close to finished? (in which case I'll just wait a bit more to play the finished game)
its worth playing but its nothing like that version, if you'll read just a couple messages above it got sued into the ground by nintendo basically so its started fresh, still good tho

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I don't remember how to return to the echo chamber, I've cleared it once and I need to get in there again to unlock some cosplayers. Any help?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes