Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Maintenance Post

I got v18 $10 patron version. OP Updated with v18. v19 beta is also out, but I got v18. Figured v18 would be more stable than a beta of v19, and we'll go to 19 later with a more stable version release.

metal-gear-solid-thumbs-up.gif

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ConQuest-0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

joehoe

Sep 17, 2018
A quick check of the thread would have told you that the game originally had the player meeting pokemon cosplayers. Until they got a letter from Nintendo and they had to restart from scratch.
ooh so that is what changed. i noticed that it looked different, i thought a reskin of some sorts, but now i vaguely remember them having pokemon cosplayers. thanks for the clarification, i haven't looked at this game for years tbh

Reactions: rKnight and Alkasal

DevTrav

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Where do i input the patreon codes?
There haven't been any codes for around 6ish years. I think I removed the codes in 0.02 or 0.03. All they did was give you a little extra of the gatcha currency and very slight increase the rare cosplayer spawn rate in the old game.

The patreon rewards are tied to the versions of the game I post on patreon.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
I've played this game back when it was still pokemon based.
Been quite a while since then, is the new game with enough content now to be worth playing?
Is it anywhere close to finished? (in which case I'll just wait a bit more to play the finished game)

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes