4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think that the concept is great, but the focus on three characters destroys immersion. I'd recommend that the dev stick to Conan for the main story and, if they want to take a break, make optional side stories for the other POV characters.

The art is generally attractive, but the characters are not consistent in dress or hairstyle/color between frames, and there are several situations where there are multiple people in a scene that clearly should have one. None of that is game-breaking, but it is distracting.

The meat of any story is the writing, and I have no complaints/suggestions there. There's some really funny Eater Eggs, good parody and characterization, natural-sounding dialogue, and even some character growth.

Can't wait for more!

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Fucking what? "Destroy his livelihood"?
The people buying Frazetta's art would be buying it specifically because he made it. As in they're fans of his work and want to own a piece of it. AI doesn't even factor into the equation. The people buying his stuff wouldn't even consider it. Not for any moral reason, but because it's not by him. Someone going out of their way to buy something by Frazetta wouldn't buy something by Pollock and think "yeah they're the same thing (art™) and it's just as good".

It's like saying McDonald's destroys Gordon Ramsey's livelihood. You go to Hell's Kitchen because you want to eat his food, not because you crave sustenance and anything will do whether it be something made by Gordon Ramsey or McDonald's.

You're just trying to be obtuse.

People with taste know of Frazetta, sure. But do you think the vast majority of people who saw his work on the cover of the Conan books knew or cared beyond surface appreciation? How many people who saw the movie posters for Fire & Ice or From Dusk Till Dawn recognized them as his work? A tiny fraction of a fraction.

So in a market ruled by a race to the bottom, how many people looking to commission art commercially like Frazetta's would hire Frazetta, when you can get a fresh intern to photoshop some AI slop at a fraction of the price? Because as this forum has demonstrated time and time again, the vast majority of people have no taste and don't care. If this AI slop is allowed to continue and permeate the market, will the next Frazetta-like talent even be able to support themselves enough to gain the prominence, recognition, and livelihood he once enjoyed? Doubtful.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
- Conan what is best in life
-"Crush your enemies
See them driven before you
And hear the lamentation
Of their women
"
-WRONG
-"Shaking your pompons
see them dripping before you
And hear the lamentation
Of their men"
-THATS GOOD

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
"ROUTINE isn't strong boy, FLEX is stronger! Look around you."

"There, on the rocks; that blonde twin-tailed bitch chewing bubblegum."

"Get your ass down here, girl."

/girl jumps down, does a very elaborate diving technique and lands on two cheerleaders waiting for her down below in style

/everyone applauds

"THAT is cheerleading boy! THAT is how you win the crowd! What is routine compared to such moments of flex? Look at the strength in your body, to be desirable for the crowd, I gave you this! Such a waste."

"Contemplate this on the room of woe."

"...Put him in detention."

(this is the last one I swear my mind is just having fun with the concept at this point)

po.kemon

Oct 12, 2017
View attachment 3482802

Overview:
Conan the mythological barbarian tangles with a witch and winds up in the body of a young woman in 1984 middle-America. A parody.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-27
Release Date: 2024-03-27
Developer: ALGames -
Censored: No
Version: Prologue 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

"If you have 23 odds and ends on a table, and 22 fall off... what do you have left? An odd or an end?"

View attachment 3482837 View attachment 3482838 View attachment 3482840 View attachment 3482841 View attachment 3482847 View attachment 3482855 View attachment 3482856
Hi,
Wich Ai engine did you use ?
Your premise is very good !!

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
I thought this game was going to be a good pastime with some humor...until I looked at the screenshots..

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Yes, but there are gay sex scenes as well.
Gay, as in, male on male and female on female? Or gay just because it is a male mind inside a female body? Because the latter isn't really gay. lol (I have yet to play this game. I'm waiting a few updates to see what happens haha)

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I couldnt get through this mess. The premise almost broke me with awesomeness... but then I tried to play this thing. I dont mind, and in many cases actually like, AI art. That said, the disjointed stills, inconsistency, and wonked organs just ruined the immersion too much for me.

Good luck to the dev though!

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
- Conan what is best in life
-"Crush your enemies
See them driven before you
And hear the lamentation
Of their women
"
-WRONG
-"Shaking your pompons
see them dripping before you