selius

Oct 7, 2017
why's it still say abandoned

seems the game can't be played on windows 7.

Last edited:

pizzacat

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
why's it still say abandoned

seems the game can't be played on windows 7.
The original poster or staff here will have to update this thread for it to update(I'm not the original poster).

Thank you for letting me know about the error.
It looks like this is indeed a problem on windows 7 due to winhttp(i got the same error). Some people talked about similar issue here:

Unlike earlier verisions, I build this version of the game with GMS2 on windows 10, which seems to have removed compatibility with playing the game on windows 7(I'm not sure if it was always like this or if an update broke compatibility). However, I still have GMS2 on windows 7, so I've rebuilt the game on that Operating System and it seems to run without a problem. So looks like I will need to build the game on windows 7 from now on for it to work for windows 7 users.
Thanks again for letting me know about this.

You can download the windows 7 compatible version of the game here(Didn't have time to fully test it, but it should work on all OS windows 7 or higher. I've also posted it on my blog):

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
This version of game already have impregnation and pregnancy? And can we impregnate and can can give biirth furry or beast girls?

pizzacat

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Any plans to add mouse/gamepad support and use a higher resolution than 720p?
Right now only keyboard seems to work and 720p was already outdated 10+ years ago.
It currently has partial mouse support for tactical mode where you can click and select characters. Gamepad support is a good idea for the future if alot of you desire it, thanks for the suggestion. In the meantime you can probably using something like joy2key to play it with a gamepad.

As for resolution, the system resource usage could be notably higher if i up the resolution which might give more low-end computers problem playing the game, this was part of the reason I went with 720p along with the pc I had at the time(Note that 720p is already a higher res than the default for more modern game engines like RPG Maker MV as well). The game is quite optimized now though, so something like that might be possible now, however the whole game is currently designed around 720p resolution(so it would need to be adjusted for higher res).
However, you can also go in fullscreen mode by pressing Alt+Enter ingame(this doesn't change the actual resolution though).

Last edited:

selius

Oct 7, 2017
As for resolution, the system resource usage could be notably higher if i up the resolution which might give more low-end computers problem playing the game,
before you fixed it for win7, i played it on my laptop which is trash. let's just say the half hour it should have taken me to beat it took 2 hours. the game runs terribly.

pizzacat

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
before you fixed it for win7, i played it on my laptop which is trash. let's just say the half hour it should have taken me to beat it took 2 hours. the game runs terribly.
No matter how I optimize it( ), increasing resolution can be expected to likely increase system resource usage by a notable scale(larger sprites, bigger animation files to process, heavier game rendering, etc).
The game seemed to run without any issue or lag when I tested it on my older laptop with windows 7(though I've only tested about half the game), however if your pc specs are below the one I tested on by a large margin(or perhaps running addition programs in the background) the performance can be notably worse. I am sorry that the game didn't run well during your play-through, but thanks for letting me know about it.
Is anyone else having problems with lag while playing?

Last edited:

zaemech

Sep 13, 2018
For kicks, define "trash". For reference it works just fine on a i5-4310U on Linux through Wine. That processor was released ~8 years ago.

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Wait wait, in the first picture is that thing in the bottom left supposed to be the mother's tit? Bro, those aren't tits any more, she's got two bean bag chairs stitched to her chest.

Reactions: agregen and zaemech

sarashi

May 4, 2018
if the mountain titty mom werent there i would have played it but with her in ? fat chance

freeform99

May 2, 2021
ya so i just checked the blog for this game and unless i missed something there isn't even plans to add beast so no reason for the tag.

and for the argumentative types that want to say monstergirl or furry those have tags of their own. let's not muddy the waters.

pizzacat

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hardly merits the tags then, does it?
Yes, that is correct. I'm not the one who added any of the tags here. As I've said a few times before, I'm not the original poster here, so I can't change/update the thread. It will be up to original poster/staff here to update things like that and the screenshots.

pizzacat

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Are there male monsters in the game that can also rape the female monsters?
No, in the game monster girls can only give birth to more monster girls. This game is mainly intended to be focused more on femdom themes, though it may contain a little yuri-rape at somepoint(but none currently).

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes