Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
will there be forced sex? there talking like you will have no choice (eve) and he sounds like he is all happy about it
alright question answered fuck that shit

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Nothing with Olivia and Taylor so far? The gallery only contains 3 sexual events (1 intercourse, 1 handjob, and 1 masturbation)

Moreover, where did they even get their Song at the opening? I'm not convinced that's a dev original music. Including the JP voice actors I'm hearing, no way the dev have budget for something like this. Or are they AI voiced?

I'm really impressed with having JP voice actors, though I'm not impressed on how they sound and talk on this game.

Its nice that there's an intercourse right at the early stages, though it's kinda lame that you didn't managed to add some moaning sounds while there's sex (knowing that you have voice actresses or I dunno maybe its AI). Also, that it being just a gallery of different angles of the same positions. That needs to be rectified and really be improved upon

This is not Ren'Py but still, it would be nice to get some features of Ren'Py in here like using ESC as pause, allows the use the spacebar to click through dialogue, allow arrow keys whenever there's choices, get more save slots and please make a prompt appear whenever you try to overwrite a save. There's no overwrite prompt and you just go save whenever. In need of so much QoL changes.

Reactions: jogi.raiden

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
View attachment 3328274

Overview:
"You know, becoming an idol is not an easy task."
This school is a place that specializes in training performers, from drama, singing, to agent training. He has all the expertise for the performers from front to backstage.
You are committed to becoming a professional agent and hope to open your own agency one day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-05
Release Date: 2024-02-05
Developer: Enzo Work - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.2.0.2
Language: English, Japanese, German, French, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), 4+
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3328275 View attachment 3328288 View attachment 3328281 View attachment 3328292 View attachment 3328283 View attachment 3328277 View attachment 3328278 View attachment 3328280 View attachment 3328282 View attachment 3328284 View attachment 3328279 View attachment 3328286 View attachment 3328276 View attachment 3328285 View attachment 3328287 View attachment 3328289 View attachment 3328293 View attachment 3328302
it's groupies in English

Reactions: battali0n

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ConcertGirls-0.2.0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
oh dear headache inducing english, the intro gave me false hope, had to turn off the voices as well

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I see there's a romance tag...so does that mean a single love interest story, or will a harem path be introduced later on in future releases?

(Sigh) Most of the potential players who see this title description for the first time, will be looking for key information how ANY of the controversial kink content will be handled, and or IF it will be present...will be introduced in future content. Most titles like this seem to have a harem path, but as of now there is zero mention...even after a few updates.

I guess I'll wait until more info is posted, with regards to relationship type(s) and how any of the controversial content will be handled or IF present later in the story. (Example: NTR, sharing/swinging, lesbian, cuck, etc. And IF it will be avoidable, NOT just skipped. Avoidable = doesn't happen Skippable = still happens, but off screen)

Here is an example below of a decent detailed Gene section from a successful title from a new developer. More details, can free up the forms with the many repeated questions, and also can avoid misinformation that can hurt a dev's project...if it gets out of control.

(NOTE: Below is an example ONLY, this doesn't represent this titles gene section or content of the story.)
Current Tags: Vaginal, Oral, Urination, Male protagonist, Big ass, Groping, Rimming, Spanking, Anal, BBW, Squirting, Teasing, Stripping, Masturbation, Cheating, Big tits, Handjob, Maledom, MILF, Interracial, Romance, Creampie, Amazon, Netori, Femdom, Titjob, Virgin, Harem, GILF, Wholesome, Cuddling, Pregnancy, Cosplay, Footsex, Sleep sex*, Midget, Lactation, Sex toys, Group Sex, Twins, Threesome, Penis worship, Multiple penetration*

Planned Tags:
Lesbian, BDSM, Petplay, Religion, Voyeurism*, Slave
Likely more tags to be added.

Never being added tags:
Netorare, Minigame, Sharing/MMF, Pegging, Rape (Maybe rape roleplay but not outright rape), Scat, Swinging, Futa/trans, Bukkake, Beastiality, Fisting, Sandbox

Notes:
Sleep sex: As in waking up your girlfriend by going down on her, not drugging your mom so you can jizz on her face.
Voyeurism: MC watching his girls play together if he encourages them to.
Multiple penetration: Toys, not dicks

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes