• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 49 Votes

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Can someone explain to me why people are upset about a tag being "mislabeled". Like even if it wasn't NTR, how did that affect you that much to even keep this convo going.
Prolly because they go in expecting to be cucked and are pissed that it's the opposite. The site's definition of NTR doesn't account for stuff like this, but it's obvious it deserves the tag. Cheating isn't even the proper tag because MC and Senpai aren't even actually going out yet.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
No it's a cheating game falsely labeled as NTR.
So when a female protagonist in a relationship within the game cheats. Then it isn't NTR either? :unsure:

Lets look at the definition of NTR.

Derive from Netorare
Netorare: Japanese term for cheating or being unfaithful, used in hentai media.

Netori is when someone is taking someone else's lover.
Netorare is when their lover is stolen.
Netorase is when they willingly offer their lover up to cheat on them.

All three are variations of NTR.

Also, I guess every other NTR game on here you play the female cheating on her spouse/boyfriend/etc isn't really NTR either if you want to weigh the whole MC means in on who is controlling who. If you play as female going behind her significant other's back, then that is just cheating and not NTR too right? Since you are not playing as the male with that happening to female? Is that your logic here with NTR?

Go ahead and facepalm. I really want to see your logic here, since you crying about this not being NTR and saying it is cheating. Go on man of culture. Explain your reasoning.

Prove to everyone that this is falsely label and should be addressed as CHEATING instead of NTR. Go on~

Last edited:

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Can someone explain to me why people are upset about a tag being "mislabeled". Like even if it wasn't NTR, how did that affect you that much to even keep this convo going.
Because some people enjoy NTR games NOT cheating games and the miss tagging pisses people off when a game is tagged with something that they want and said thing that is tagged is not even in the fucking game.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Because some people enjoy NTR games NOT cheating games and the miss tagging pisses people off when a game is tagged with something that they want and said thing that is tagged is not even in the fucking game.
It is NTR. Cheating is a form of NTR. Stop crying about it.

Just because you are not playing a female protagonist doing the cheating behind her male counterpart's back doesn't mean that the same can't happen with you playing as a male. NTR is gender equality.

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
Man, I need more to find more temptation games like this. The only similar one that comes to mind in Princess Honey Trap, with the whole temptation aspect. Any got any recommendations or maybe a thread of recommendations?

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
I wished F95zone used different tags to separate the 3 main types of "NTR", instead of putting everything on "Netorare" (that mess things up and sometimes create confusions about the actual content of games). But I think this game doesn't fit well into any of the 3, so I think it would be better to just classified this one as "cheating" rather than using the tag "netorare" (or ony of the other 2, if we used them here).

Brief summary of the 3 most known types of "NTR"?

NetoraRE: Protagonist has their partner/love interest stolen by someone else.

NetoRI: The protagonist is the one who steals someone's partner/love interest.

NetoraSE: Protagonist consents on sharing their partner with someone else.

FafnirOD

Nov 9, 2022
Why is there even an argument about this when the store page labels the game as "寝取られ" (Netorare)?

NTR, categorically, places emphasis and fetishizes the very act of "stealing/losing" a love interest and the copium involved. Naturally the nature of NTR changes based on the perspective and type of NTR but there would always be a focus on the eventual loss of the love interest and the guilt/immorality/cope surrounding the fact.

"Cheating" (浮気) focuses more on the act of infidelity (Sleeping with someone else but no one is "stolen") though there is, predictably, an overlap and the distinction really only matters in specific settings.

Cucks don't even spend the bare minimum effort to understand their own kinks.

Faustthe3

Jul 8, 2021
so i didn't find any voiced scenes , i even checked my options to see if i accidentally but something to zero but nop everything on 40
Has anyone else also this problem or do have the wrong version ?

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
so i didn't find any voiced scenes , i even checked my options to see if i accidentally but something to zero but nop everything on 40
Has anyone else also this problem or do have the wrong version ?
The voiced scenes are only on the last day from what I've seen so far, once you surrender/give up voice acting happens.

Reactions: Faustthe3

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
game is pretty good wish there where more temptation games like this. Aoi the best out of all the girls trying to corrupt the MC cause she just confused girl all along not to mention she a Thicc Tomboy

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Why is there even an argument about this when the store page labels the game as "寝取られ" (Netorare)?
Even dlsite isn't perfect, the game is reverse netorare, but dlsite doesn't have such a tag (because games like that are rare), so they push everything inside netorare since it's the only that can really clunkilly fit.
They do the same with BSS and netorase, despite the latter being very different (netorase is what actually kinda corresponds to western "cuckold").

NTR, categorically, places emphasis and fetishizes the very act of "stealing/losing" a love interest and the copium involved. Naturally the nature of NTR changes based on the perspective and type of NTR but there would always be a focus on the eventual loss of the love interest and the guilt/immorality/cope surrounding the fact.
Yes, because NTR can mean netorare but also sometime netori, distinct fetishes in nature. People see netorare and netori very differently because ultimately they are different fetishes under the same umbrella.
Think of it like masochism vs sadism, sure it's all power play, but people can like one but not the other, or both/either.
Or rape vs reverse rape, it's all rape and yet the fetishes are different.

In this case, the story being reverse netorare makes it difficult to tag relative to the small number of games existing.

TBH there is no way to solve these issues here, as this forum cruelly lacks any advanced tag. I wish they used the vndb or pixiv one, which are quite complete, for example for ntr : / /
Heck even the dlsite one is infinitely more versatile than what is available here for a lot of fetishes.

Melterino

Aug 9, 2019
Nice work on the translation hooking. you might be onto something great with this thing! Great game too. Always enjoy finding something a little different and out the box on occasion.

4.60 star(s) 49 Votes