4.60 star(s) 53 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Idk what to even call it, its not generic mtl, its not pure chatgpt mtl... my naming sense just sucks dick in general lmao.
"Dick sucker" translation.
You're welcome.
Because they want to suck properly, they try to translate it, but can't truly put out a proper translation, because.. they're sucking a dick during the translation process :3

FafnirOD

Nov 9, 2022
Even dlsite isn't perfect, the game is reverse netorare, but dlsite doesn't have such a tag (because games like that are rare), so they push everything inside netorare since it's the only that can really clunkilly fit.
They do the same with BSS and netorase, despite the latter being very different (netorase is what actually kinda corresponds to western "cuckold").
Netorare was always used in moonrune sites to refer to both the type of NTR that comes to mind and as an umbrella term for the various NTR offshoots - this is nothing new.
Netorase is a variant that involves voluntary NTR and BSS is an extremely niche offshoot of the genre which involves frothing over a one-sided crush. All of these falls under the same dynamics of being a massive cuck.
Pimping out girls you have no attachment to (or feel no jealousy for), swinging or polyamory (or whatever weird perception you have for "western cuckoldry") =/= Netorase.

The tagging on DLsite isn't anywhere quite as all encompassing as some other sites but the devs/users had long adapted through the incredible power of imagery/product name, combination of other tags or the rare and unseen talent of reading the content overview.
The only reason you can't find a game is because it wasn't properly tagged as devs seems to intentionally avoid certain tags or simply not add them as it's only a small portion of the product's content.

Yes, because NTR can mean netorare but also sometime netori, distinct fetishes in nature.
... and Netori has it's own tag.

Contrary to most opinions here, I think it's better for this site to keep place a cap on tags and instead opt to combine various tags to give an idea of the game's content.
It suits sites like VNDB since it's supposed to be a comprehensive database but I don't really see the point of adding a new tag for every fetish variant that's just going to bloat the crap out of the tag pool and make everything painful to look at.
Maybe a reverse NTR tag is needed but you're just going to be able to slap it on a handful of games as mentioned.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Netorare was always used in moonrune sites to refer to both the type of NTR that comes to mind and as an umbrella term for the various NTR offshoots - this is nothing new.
Netorase is a variant that involves voluntary NTR and BSS is an extremely niche offshoot of the genre which involves frothing over a one-sided crush. All of these falls under the same dynamics of being a massive cuck.
Pimping out girls you have no attachment to (or feel no jealousy for), swinging or polyamory (or whatever weird perception you have for "western cuckoldry") =/= Netorase.

The tagging on DLsite isn't anywhere quite as all encompassing as some other sites but the devs/users had long adapted through the incredible power of imagery/product name, combination of other tags or the rare and unseen talent of reading the content overview.
The only reason you can't find a game is because it wasn't properly tagged as devs seems to intentionally avoid certain tags or simply not add them as it's only a small portion of the product's content.

Contrary to most opinions here, I think it's better for this site to keep place a cap on tags and instead opt to combine various tags to give an idea of the game's content.
It suits sites like VNDB since it's supposed to be a comprehensive database but I don't really see the point of adding a new tag for every fetish variant that's just going to bloat the crap out of the tag pool and make everything painful to look at.
Maybe a reverse NTR tag is needed but you're just going to be able to slap it on a handful of games as mentioned.
So the game is "female domination" "rape" "cheating" "corruption",
possibly "netori" should the MP choose to ignore the main love interest,
who looks younger than all
of the other bitches in the game.

My main gripe is.. why can't we choose who the main LI is to us?
Why do we have to keep ourselves pure
for someone who might look bland to us?
Hell, all of the girls look bad to me,
because none of them have that distinct
long, flowing hair I love to see on a girl,
it's just short hair and big boobs most of the time, or
even worse, milfs.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
I'm not sure, probably the latter since its the newest version on dlsite but there arent any version numbers I could find.
Epilogue version found on anime-sharing

Decrypted JP

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Epilogue version found on anime-sharing

Decrypted JP

I'm working on it now.

Edit: Done

Last edited:

douglasdamm

Mar 10, 2018
So when a female protagonist in a relationship within the game cheats. Then it isn't NTR either? :unsure:

Lets look at the definition of NTR.

Derive from Netorare
Netorare: Japanese term for cheating or being unfaithful, used in hentai media.

Netori is when someone is taking someone else's lover.
Netorare is when their lover is stolen.
Netorase is when they willingly offer their lover up to cheat on them.

All three are variations of NTR.
There are games where you play as male assaulting girls, usually tagged with rape. The games where you play as male and is assaulted by the girls is tagged reverse rape.

Same deal here, games where your male mc loses the girl he likes=ntr, games where your male mc gets stolen by other girls= reverse ntr.

This isn't something that came up here, it's widely known by degens worldwide lol.

This forum should just grab all tags from vndb to give posters/OPs the tools to tag their posts

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2018
This was a pretty interesting and good game. I wish there was a bit more NTR and humiliation, like playing on the protagonist's relationship with the otaku girl. The blonde chick does a good amount of it but it never really peaks until her ending. If the game was more expansive it would have been interesting seeing the protagonist trying to patch things up with otaku girl after the blonde continuously fucked things up for him.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
How do you unlock all endings? I can't help but notice an ending scene is missing for each character including the main heroine

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I'm working on it now.
V1.0.1 Added which includes the Epilogue.

I also tweaked the prompt and added the characters names for the MTL. You can see some translation improvements with context referenced in this post by Blurglurg.

Sorry to say, but the cracks start to show on the very first scene when it comes to context.

"I left her on the rooftop" when it's Maika who leaves the rooftop with the guy in it.
"Awww, Maihime (her name's Maika), you look so pitiful" when saying かわいそう in reference to the guy, as in "I feel bad for him".

Then there's straight up mistranslations, such as

View attachment 2550209

where she simply said 自業自得, meaning "He had it coming", "He got what he deserved", "He reaped what he sowed", etc. I'm not even sure how the AI would jump from that to a line about jail, can't think of any kanji in common.

It goes on like this from the very next line onward. Rin says "Maika, why don't you try it too?" (referring to compensated dating with old men) which the AI somehow translates as "Why don't you try doing a dance performance at a summer festival?" because Maika's name has the kanji for dance and summer respectively. It's just the typical MTL bonkers stuff really.

So yeah, on a surface level this may look more like English than the usual MTL poetry, but calling it a decent translation would be a hell of a stretch.
Specifically it successfully figured out who is actually leaving the roof and what Rin is asking about. Although it still seems to bungle up the "He got what he deserved" phrase but eh, I'll figure it out eventually.

1681744411364.png
1681744223063.png

Last edited:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
NTR is, netorare isn't, it was always used in the context of someone having their loved one stolen.
But if you mean, netorase and BSS, you are correct, since they're more relatable.

Western cuckold doesn't mean that the mc doesn't have attachment for the girl. It can be that, but it's also about a couple (so love with each others is possible) + heavy humiliation fetish from what I've seen. It's not a one to one with netorase obviously, thus my "kinda". But it relates.
Anyway, it was a tengent, sorry for that.

Some devs are also abusing the thing by tagging their game with everything under the sun as long as the tag is popular.
But you are right, putting BSS in the title or 逆寝取られ is probably a good way to find in the absence of tags.
It's just that they should probably add at least the reverse netorare thing since lots of asmr works are actually that. But then again at least they're better than other online shops that don't even separate netorare from netori.

In dlsite yes, but not in this forum.

Here it's kinda half way, you have one, not the other, and the population liking one but not the other exists, you just need to look at every thread where people ask if it's netori, netorare, if it's avoidable.
And now, since the game of this thread is popular, soon enough new ones will be made in the same genre in dlsite :sneaky:.

I have a simple metric for it: if it has people confused in every thread, then it probably needs to get better separated.
I don't care if the tag system doesn't make a difference between a classic tsundere and a modern tsundere, or if the game is about nukige rape vs drama rape, because most people don't complain about that advanced of a definition.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asou
4.60 star(s) 53 Votes