3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
Can't launch the game for some reason. Click the icon, does nothing. No log file is generated.

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
Can't launch the game for some reason. Click the icon, does nothing. No log file is generated.
Ok I've never had this happen before with the thousands of zips I've had in my computer but for some reason extracting with 7-zip makes it so you can't run this game. Not sure why or how, but I've never encountered this before.

Sep 7, 2021
It's really such a shame Birtie disappeared, this was one of the persona games I was looking forward a LOT to. It's a shame it was so promising, hope Birtie is doing good now (wherever he is).

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Someone should make a persona 5 trainer where the MC gains ability to use the meta app to go into the minds of the girls and corrupt them from within starting with their own shadows. Would love to see a game with this premise.

Reactions: aladefenix

Tesck_Altiorem

Mar 11, 2020
Someone should make a persona 5 trainer where the MC gains ability to use the meta app to go into the minds of the girls and corrupt them from within starting with their own shadows. Would love to see a game with this premise.
Bro, you are a visionary, as soon as I learn to use RenPy this project will be the first demo I release. Not only with Persona 5 girls, also 3 and 4 will join the party

Joshua22

Apr 17, 2018
This looks fantastic! will we get to see sumire/ kasumi at all or are you sticking to the base P5?

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
What'd be neat to see would be someone using one of those AI's trained to mimic voices to give the girls VA.

Voice Acted games are always super hot, even if they're pretty lukewarm everywhere else. Being able to hear what's being said rather than just read it is really powerful.

Reactions: Tesck_Altiorem

Birtie

Jul 10, 2021
It's really such a shame Birtie disappeared, this was one of the persona games I was looking forward a LOT to. It's a shame it was so promising, hope Birtie is doing good now (wherever he is).
I am still working on this, just very slowly. I'm burnt out af from work but the next update should hopefully only be a month or two away.

What'd be neat to see would be someone using one of those AI's trained to mimic voices to give the girls VA.

Voice Acted games are always super hot, even if they're pretty lukewarm everywhere else. Being able to hear what's being said rather than just read it is really powerful.
I tried this using ElevenLabs. It's a bit hard to get a nice voice model unless you have 5 minutes of audio from someone that is continuous (eg there can't be weird breaks in lines etc). This made it tough to build an ai model :/

Can’t access level 5 in kaneshiro palace?
Yeah sorry I fucked this and forgot to hide the option until I had built it.

Ok I've never had this happen before with the thousands of zips I've had in my computer but for some reason extracting with 7-zip makes it so you can't run this game. Not sure why or how, but I've never encountered this before.
I spent ages trying to work out why some people had this bug - glad you found it!
I don't normally do this, but I felt that I might as well mention it in-case it hasn't been mentioned before. This is relating to some content in the recent update that some may not like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry to anyone who was traumatised by this - didn't even occur to me tbh - just thought it would be for people that had that kink. I'll put in a skip option for it in the next version.

Birtie

Jul 10, 2021
This looks fantastic! will we get to see sumire/ kasumi at all or are you sticking to the base P5?
She might make an appearance at some point. I don't have the energy to keep making full love routes so I was going to do a scene or two for each remaining girl I haven't done (Futaba, Haru, Kasumi, Sae, Takemi) and then wrap up. But I pay for each scene and the artist I work with is getting pretty expensive (~$90/scene) so it would have to be over the course of another year or two for that number.

OR

I was thinking about posting the source code, so that someone else could carry the torch and keep growing the game. The code isn't tooo messy and shouldn't be that hard if anyone wants to pick up from wherever I leave off.

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
At the very least, it's nice to know nothing horrific happened to you. Hopefully someone can step up to carry on the torch if you're unable to continue development.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes