3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
I'm having some trouble progressing here. I can't quite seem to clear the fourth floor of Kaneshiro's palace apparently since he saw Makoto suck off the banker on the cameras. But there's seemingly no way to destroy or turn off said cameras, and I can't progress to 'Blowjob' with Ann until I clear another floor. Plus it seems impossible to progress with any of the other girls either until I get further with Ann, and I can't even click any of the Makoto Investigation options or go into Kawakami's office.

Blinkleblockly

Feb 21, 2019
I'm having some trouble progressing here. I can't quite seem to clear the fourth floor of Kaneshiro's palace apparently since he saw Makoto suck off the banker on the cameras. But there's seemingly no way to destroy or turn off said cameras, and I can't progress to 'Blowjob' with Ann until I clear another floor. Plus it seems impossible to progress with any of the other girls either until I get further with Ann, and I can't even click any of the Makoto Investigation options or go into Kawakami's office.
I'm also stuck on this, no idea what to do.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
We get beat up.... Although are you talking about this avn? So, in the avn landlord covers for you.. Hmm...
Oh... The game turned into ntr game... Nope... Need to press ignore button

Last edited:
Reactions: Herofactory45

brog77

Apr 4, 2020
A real shame this is not getting updates anymore, great art and some grind never hurt nobody.
Hoping the game makes a return and reaches its full potential.

bigupsliquidrichard

Sep 15, 2020
Heres the save files for nearly all the content so far. Got makoto route and ann route cleared on it, one save should direct to kawakami scene aswell. Page 4 last save should have all makoto and ann scenes so far. Put the save folder in the game folder and should be good.

Reactions: minanoh

minanoh

Feb 21, 2018
Heres the save files for nearly all the content so far. Got makoto route and ann route cleared on it, one save should direct to kawakami scene aswell. Page 4 last save should have all makoto and ann scenes so far. Put the save folder in the game folder and should be good.
NICECCCEEEE!!!!!! Thank you very nuch

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes