3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Kainit103

Jun 5, 2020
Someone tell me the sequence of questions in the interrogation of Mishima. I've been sitting like an idiot for a fucking hour trying to get him to talk. Thanks in advance.

Jul 21, 2019
While wholly unfamiliar with the Persona franchise, this is a pretty overall decent game (version played 0.16).

I only had three major quibbles.

1. I found a bug where I couldn't advance Ann at all because I pursued Makoto first (the library lady). Because I finished her mystery quest line entirely before I started with Ann, I apparently bypassed the first Palace infiltration (Kamoshida?) and got sent to a second palace instead (Kaneshiro?). Since the logic for determining which palace to send the player to is determined solely by whether the player has finished Makoto's mystery quest, I would recommend putting an `and` condition so that Kamoshida's palace must also have been completed. That should prevent the bug from happening to other players.

2. The dot on the battle system minigame bar moves way to quickly to see. I noticed the timers on it are set to refresh every 0.0001 seconds (or every 100 microseconds). I adjusted that to every 10 milliseconds (0.01 seconds) which allowed the dot to be visually trackable while maintaining the challenge of the minigame itself (i.e., the challenge of the minigame wasn't affected). You may want to consider slowing the timers down for other players (like myself) who don't have the latest and greatest hardware to run your game on.

3. The wholly random nature of getting new Personas. While I'm not wholly opposed to randomness for this, it would be nice to at least specify what kind of Persona you're looking for (tanky, normy, squishy). Otherwise, your odds of getting what you're looking for are low to begin with and you wind up spending most of the game (as in 95% of playtime) battling just to get funds to buy new Personas until you get the ones you're looking for. I spent about three hours suffering through battles until I finally got a tanky. It would be very nice if I could ask Igor for a random tanky, or a random normy, or a random squishy.

Overall, decent game so far.
Best of luck.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

1649212511955.png

1649212541811.png
1649212625220.png

Tradução com pouca revisão pra versão V0.16

PS: ainda não to jogando , quando começa a jogar posso arruma a tradução como erros ou quebra de linhas

Reactions: Ubeysoft
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes