3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Birtie

Jul 10, 2021
Can't seem to launch the game, been spamming the application ren'py icon with no success. Something I am required to do prior?
is any one else having issues with the executable? nothings loading for me
I've tried redownloading it and restarting my computer and it only seams to effect this game?
EDIT: Downloaded Blue stacks to run the android version, still don't know why the window version wasn't work but C'est la vie
I have no idea what's causing that bug :/ It sounds like most people aren't affected by this.

Does your game make a log.txt file inside the ConfidantTrainer folder, and if so do you mind sharing it with me?

I've reuploaded the PC version here, so hopefully that helps:

Reactions: justapervert

justapervert

Jun 27, 2017
I have no idea what's causing that bug :/ It sounds like most people aren't affected by this.

Does your game make a log.txt file inside the ConfidantTrainer folder, and if so do you mind sharing it with me?

I've reuploaded the PC version here, so hopefully that helps: Mega
Well sadly I am considered the unlucky few. Didn't launch the application so I shall wait till next update. :(

SouthDwarf

Jul 25, 2020
It seems like he commented something about the next update in the beginning of the month on patreon. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to read it in full.
Screenshot_2.png

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
There's a post on the patreon that seems to explain why Birtie's been quiet and hasn't updated since December, but as I'm not a Patreon I can't read it.

Birtie

Jul 10, 2021
When the world needed him most, he vanished...
A hundred years passed and my brother Sokka and I discovered the new version, an update named 0.16.

Sorry about the wait - things have been extremely hectic in life - enjoy the update!

Oct 15, 2017
Battles are randomly bugged. The attack mini-game frequently gets stuck so the dot isn't moving, forcing a bad attack, even if you keep trying to reset it by rollback.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes