3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Zagreuss

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Cool game, can't believe I haven't seen a Persona game on here before. Hope the Takemi route is developed soon!

Birtie

Jul 10, 2021
When is the public release? Simply curious.
Right now, as luck would have it.

Changelog: V0.14
  • The Ann sex scene has movement!
  • A mini quest to see a new character take it in the ass has been added!
  • A mini quest to peek on a new character enjoying herself has been added! *
  • The artwork for the Ann show tits scene has been redone!
  • Some under the hood work has been done to enable scenes to load at certain times!
  • Players can now hold up to 18 Personas (up from 9).
  • Summoning a Persona now has an animation.
  • There is an android version now available!
*This quest-line starts during the school routine, but if you are using an existing save, buying the drill from the mall will skip the preamble and get you to the action!

Download links:

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Gonna wait for it to be a bit more fleshed out, but I'm liking what I've seen so far. Especially since you've mentioned Cognitive Ann having some form of content.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
18 persona slots def helps a lot but I can tell its gonna get real annoying in later dungeons when you need to like 20 star personas. Hopefully later we can pay more for a higher star roll like 300 for 1 - 3 and 500 for 4 - 6

Birtie

Jul 10, 2021
18 persona slots def helps a lot but I can tell its gonna get real annoying in later dungeons when you need to like 20 star personas. Hopefully later we can pay more for a higher star roll like 300 for 1 - 3 and 500 for 4 - 6
Nah don't worry, as soon as I add another palace, I'll add the ability to summon higher rank personas.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
C'mon. If you're gonna just wholesale steal the Persona artwork (or in this case, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner) for your game, can you at least not make it look like a Power Point presentation or a GeoCities site constructed by a 12 year old? When you cut out the official artwork sprites, use more than just the lasso tool to grab the outside edge. Cause if you don't then you end up leaving behind glaringly huge gaps of empty white space from the original artwork's flat white background.

Screenshot 2021-11-02 093118.png

Succubus2.JPG.jpg

Sep 18, 2021
Oh wow.. a Persona 5 hentai game. Me likey.

Why is it only showing Ann images and not of best girl Makoto though? Is there even Makoto scenes in here?

Birtie

Jul 10, 2021
C'mon. If you're gonna just wholesale steal the Persona artwork (or in this case, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner) for your game, can you at least not make it look like a Power Point presentation or a GeoCities site constructed by a 12 year old? When you cut out the official artwork sprites, use more than just the lasso tool to grab the outside edge. Cause if you don't then you end up leaving behind glaringly huge gaps of empty white space from the original artwork's flat white background.

View attachment 1481021

View attachment 1481024
This is actually already fixed in the latest update!

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
One thing I will note is that there's a lot of bright red in the Persona menu. Something a bit darker to accent it would probably help - as it is, it can be a bit eyeblistering if you wind up looking at it too long.

Reactions: Birtie
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes