3.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Aug 17, 2019
This concept seems promising. Even if they just focus on P5, Royal, and Strikers, thats 14-18 (depending on if they find a way to include the attendants or Akane) female characters that could be included.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Gonna wanna keep an eye on this one.
Even if it's probably going to die, Persona doesn't actually get many H parodies (that I know of).

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
liked it so far but hope the persona system gets reworked. maybe more slots cause 9 is not enough for fusing or maybe be able to pay more yen for a higher star rating

Reactions: Birtie

Hakunon

Apr 28, 2017
I was waiting for this! I'm keeping an eye out for it! The art is well enough which is always a plus!

• Red Heart
Jun 7, 2020
As far as i know. There has never been a proper Persona parody hentai game but many naruto based one. Like the game said. I can only nut to Sakura so many times. Im hyped for the future of this game and wish it best. I would like to know that if there is a possibility of other persona game's girls appear other then only five's. (Yes i know this is Persona 5 based on but still) And if this project becomes succesful will there be 2 different routes for each character corruption and romance in future (Yes like in Naruto parody games) + turn based combat. I see a lot of promise in this game and im gonna go and support it.

• Red Heart

Birtie

Jul 10, 2021
As far as i know. There has never been a proper Persona parody hentai game but many naruto based one. Like the game said. I can only nut to Sakura so many times. Im hyped for the future of this game and wish it best. I would like to know that if there is a possibility of other persona game's girls appear other then only five's. (Yes i know this is Persona 5 based on but still) And if this project becomes succesful will there be 2 different routes for each character corruption and romance in future (Yes like in Naruto parody games) + turn based combat. I see a lot of promise in this game and im gonna go and support it.
Thanks for the support! Yup the plan is to include girls from other Persona games way down the line!

The two routes thing, I am thinking about once there is enough base content in the game!

Reactions: CrispyPizza
Jul 29, 2019
Very promising so far, I'll be excited to see where this project goes. With regards to everyone asking for [x] girl to be included or this or that feature, remember not to bite off more than you can chew; building a steady foundation of systems is the key early in development. If you look at lots of games which get abandoned by their devs, it's due to a lack of focus.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes