3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
God, I hope they put Sae and Kawakami in this. So much potential, though it won't mean shit if the sex scenes are nothing but blowjobs.

Last edited:

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Here is an idea for for a more corrupted route: when in the Kamoshida palace, you can come across the slutty fake Ann and have her replace normal Ann resulting in her becoming more corrupted. or something similar and it would be possible to do this with most of the female characters I believe. Also question, how often will this game be updated? Great job so far!

Reactions: Julius

Birtie

Jul 10, 2021
Here is an idea for for a more corrupted route: when in the Kamoshida palace, you can come across the slutty fake Ann and have her replace normal Ann resulting in her becoming more corrupted. or something similar and it would be possible to do this with most of the female characters I believe. Also question, how often will this game be updated? Great job so far!
Yup - I have something similar to this in mind, but there is a bit to go in terms of building out some other features before this comes along!

I'm working on the next update now, with luck the beta (read: buggy) version will be available to Patrons in roughly 1 month and will release here whenever I have ironed out any issues!

Comrade Papadov

Sep 29, 2021
I just hope that if we are able to get some persona 4 girls, that Noriko Kashiwagi manages to get a scene or two at some point

Mar 3, 2018
Do you play as Joker in this? If not is it a self insert guy that you can choose your skin tone? If its not either of those Ill have to skip out on this game despite loving persona a lot.

Will scenes be animated?

And is this one of those corruption/trainer games or just a regular dating sim. Cause if it's the former that will be an instant turn off.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
You play as an undefined generic dude who bodyhops into Joker with a really bare minimum understanding of Persona for someone who owns the game.

So if race is your issue, you can just imagine that he was black or latino or whatever before the hop. He's in Joker's body anyway.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
You play as an undefined generic dude who bodyhops into Joker with a really bare minimum understanding of Persona for someone who owns the game.

So if race is your issue, you can just imagine that he was black or latino or whatever before the hop. He's in Joker's body anyway.
Isn't something said toward the beginning along the lines of he bought an offbrand version vr and it made him forget stuff about the game. I may be wrong its been a bit since I played but I thought thats how he got around the protagonist not knowing stuff

Reactions: Birtie

Yone31

Sep 4, 2021
This is literally the first time i've ever commented anything on this site (and i was planning on never doing so) but honestly, i have to give my thoughts on this. You got mad potential. The gameplay is simple enough where you don't feel overwhelmed, you get sexual content quick enough to not get bored, and the humour in between is just great. You really nailed everything this kind of game needs (i particularly enjoy Kawakami's character here, can't wait till she is added as a route). I genuinely have very little gripes other than a few punctuation errors, but for real, i hope you manage to put your ideas into a reality with this game, but please remember to take breaks when needed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Birtie
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes