3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

AllenLarge

Feb 3, 2021
Have Makoto scenes or only all Ann?!
I did not see any Makoto scenes yet, though she does appear in-game (with her sprite) without content.

I found the following amount of scenes before the game told me I had found everything for this (0.13/0.14) update: 4 scenes for Ann, 1 scene for Shiho and 1 scene for Kawakami. A good thing is that there is animation for most of the scenes.

Details on the Ann scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Details on the Shiho and Kawakami scenes:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I did not see any Makoto scenes yet, though she does appear in-game (with her sprite) without content.

I found the following amount of scenes before the game told me I had found everything for this (0.13/0.14) update: 4 scenes for Ann, 1 scene for Shiho and 1 scene for Kawakami. A good thing is that there is animation for most of the scenes.

Details on the Ann scenes:

Details on the Shiho and Kawakami scenes:
Damn shame the dev decided to let other dudes get sex. What a waste.

Birtie

Jul 10, 2021
Here is update v0.15!

Patch notes:

• The Makoto love route prologue is complete. You can begin this by speaking to her in the library once your knowledge is high enough.
  • The battle system has been upgraded and contains a new minigame.
  • Kawakami has more class dialogue.
  • More music has been added.

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
This game looks very interesting... I think you can add the Harem and Romance tags if it's possible to romance multiple girls just like in Persona 5 (Royal ? If Kasumi is included as well ?). I'll keep an eye on it.

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
I'm guessing this is mainly focused on p5. I do hope to see some p1-p4 representation
they said before they'd probably do P3-4 in the future. no word on P1-2. probably not gonna happen in my view though since routes are patron led and most people don't know all that much about P1-2. wouldn't win a poll even if the dev put them on there.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I can't wait till we can meet fake/slutty Ann. The possibilities with her and real Ann are endless. Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Birtie

blobmaneatsme

Nov 10, 2017
is any one else having issues with the executable? nothings loading for me
I've tried redownloading it and restarting my computer and it only seams to effect this game?
EDIT: Downloaded Blue stacks to run the android version, still don't know why the window version wasn't work but C'est la vie

Last edited:

justapervert

Jun 27, 2017
Can't seem to launch the game, been spamming the application ren'py icon with no success. Something I am required to do prior?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes