Whale_Shark

Talking Shark. Developer of Confidence Man
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
What will be the duration between updates? Good work for the first release. Will wait for future releases.
Hey thanks for playing! For the next chapter, I plan to release it in smaller sections more often (one a week or thereabouts). So the next one will be Ch. 1.2 (even though it's really the beginning of chapter two). After I've released the whole chapter, I will probably poll my patrons and the people on my discord to see if they want to stick with smaller chunks more often, or go to larger chunks less often. I hope that makes sense.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Hey thanks for playing! For the next chapter, I plan to release it in smaller sections more often (one a week or thereabouts). So the next one will be Ch. 1.2 (even though it's really the beginning of chapter two). After I've released the whole chapter, I will probably poll my patrons and the people on my discord to see if they want to stick with smaller chunks more often, or go to larger chunks less often. I hope that makes sense.
Thanks for the info. You could do a big monthly update rather than small weekly updates. I will get time to work too and us lurkers would be happy too. Anyways good luck, gonna stick with you whatever you decide. Good luck

Whale_Shark

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Thanks for the info. You could do a big monthly update rather than small weekly updates. I will get time to work too and us lurkers would be happy too. Anyways good luck, gonna stick with you whatever you decide. Good luck
Thanks! It will probably end up with closer to big monthly updates later on. But I want to do more frequent updates at the start so people know I'm serious about making the game. I was a lurker too and we've been burned too many times on here, right? I want people to know that I'm all about finishing this game and making it as good as it can be.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I hope it is possible to get the phone number later aso. I go only after the points you can get and choosed a answer by Gloria that maxed the points.

Whale_Shark

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
I hope it is possible to get the phone number later aso. I go only after the points you can get and choosed a answer by Gloria that maxed the points.
You might be able to get her phone number later, but it may also be that a different choice may end up earning you more points overall in the long run. I'm sneaky like that

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
You might be able to get her phone number later, but it may also be that a different choice may end up earning you more points overall in the long run. I'm sneaky like that
I have seen it is not easy for us Player to choose a side because you use other pics. :p

Whale_Shark

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
I have seen it is not easy for us Player to choose a side because you use other pics. :p
Haha yeah. Honestly, I kinda designed it like that. Ideally I want players to get to the end of a chapter and immediately want to go back and try different choices to see what could have been.

Whale_Shark

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
I loved the game, I'm looking forward to the next version and more scenes with Marshal
I'm glad you enjoyed it! Next update is coming soon! Marshal Marsha Marshall may not be around that much right now, but i promise she will have content in the game because Ana Foxxx is hotter than the center of the Earth.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Thanks! It will probably end up with closer to big monthly updates later on. But I want to do more frequent updates at the start so people know I'm serious about making the game. I was a lurker too and we've been burned too many times on here, right? I want people to know that I'm all about finishing this game and making it as good as it can be.
You are gonna be great fellow lurker.You have that doing attitude. Lead us to glory . Godspeed

Reactions: Whale_Shark

Rhino_111

May 30, 2017
Really enjoyed this first release! Looking forward to the next update. Really considering becoming a supporter on this one.

Whale_Shark

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Really enjoyed this first release! Looking forward to the next update. Really considering becoming a supporter on this one.
I'm glad you enjoyed it! I was grinding away on the next update for about 8 hours yesterday, and I plan to do the same today, so hopefully I can win your support with it! Stick around, Rhino...it's gonna be a fun ride!

Reactions: Rhino_111

prncpl

Feb 1, 2020
Very polished, looking forward for next chapter. (Maybe in every sex,bj,etc.. scene u can insert ike 10-20 sec video with sounds that will be cool)

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes