Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
It seems like an overly demanding mechanic to have stat-locked branches where it is actually quite easy to have all three options locked. "Confidence" seems to cover that, thus far, but only barely. The idea that one must either have perfectly divided their choices, or have only deviated from one "path" twice, at most, hinders any feeling of freedom in the story.
Perhaps this is all by design, and there is good reason for setting this up as such, but it feels constricting and illogical. There is no reason why a completely innocuous choice of holding class in the grass would require anything, much less a perfectly divided stat-line.

Vorshayla

Aug 30, 2020
I had such high hopes for this game when it was first released.. and the writing has done to shit and like a 2 month update for not a whole lot of content.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

BDAV

Jun 18, 2018
Gdata: Pixeldrain has infected code on its website, another source please?
Weird. Analysed PixelDrain URL and file with VirusTotal (55 antiviruses for the file, and 93 for URL, including Gdata) and nothing came up. Only Avira flagged URL as "Phishing", wich is clearly a false-positive, because "phishing" means a fake website, mimicking a real one, to induce an unaware user to insert their data/login/password there, but this links to a real PixelDrain page, with valid cerftificate (and even if wasn't, no data is asked to just download files, so...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
It seems like an overly demanding mechanic to have stat-locked branches where it is actually quite easy to have all three options locked. "Confidence" seems to cover that, thus far, but only barely. The idea that one must either have perfectly divided their choices, or have only deviated from one "path" twice, at most, hinders any feeling of freedom in the story.
Perhaps this is all by design, and there is good reason for setting this up as such, but it feels constricting and illogical. There is no reason why a completely innocuous choice of holding class in the grass would require anything, much less a perfectly divided stat-line.
I kind of believe you're right. I ran what was a brutal playthrough with all characters except one and it was enough I couldn't pick any option without using a confidence point for class field-trip discussion. My solution, I must admit, was taking my save file and altering it so I had 30 brutality and 30 empathy.

Anyways. I finished the update last night - great party, kinda a shame we can only check up on one of the girls by the end of it. Looking forwards to seeing where we go next.

Also, I got the principal/dean to revert back to attempting to reclaim her youth by dressing slutty the first time in an interaction I've never seen before - any chance we'll see more of that version of the Dean? Or for that matter more of Alida, or Maria? Some characters definitely feel neglected in the face of the students. (Which is fair - I would consider them the main cast, but it'd be nice to get some more interactions with them and perhaps shorter class discussions.)

Regardless - good work. Keep it up.

Reactions: Dragoci

Mangrovee

May 27, 2017
Is there a list for the after class stuff where you have to click what the students said during the class, that part is what keeps me from replaying with different routes and choices cause going back and forth trying to find the pieces gets a bit much.

full of sin

Jul 28, 2017
Chapter 3.1 Changelog
-Added over 60 Passages, more than the last two updates COMBINED!
-Added FOUR, third encounters with characters, each with six to nine different branches depending on previous choices.
-Changed the chapter numbering system to make more sense. Chapter 3, Update 1, THUS: Chapter 3.1
-Added a few transition passages and fun one-off encounters.
-Updated Credits and Special Thanks.

(from the file in game)

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
I thought about this game the other day and was thinking "really hoping this gets continued." Happy to have it shared here today. Thank you very much.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Can anyone share the notes of after class, looking through all the text was a bit much.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mhh ... there was not much content. You wake up, grocery shopping and thats it.

Maybe 10min when u read slow I guess.

Reactions: crotch69

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
Mhh ... there was not much content. You wake up, grocery shopping and thats it.

Maybe 10min when u read slow I guess.
That's the problem with a game trying to cater to a large number of different paths at the same time imo.
I can see the diff and I know the dev worked like a horse for this update, but even so the playable content for each individual branch always ends up paling in comparison with the bulk of the new content

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes