Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
output9.gif

Overview:
Confined and Horny is an immersive sandbox adult game with compelling story elements. Fully animated sex scenes, hours of sandbox fun with lewdness around every corner, and a lot more content to come.

As you're moving to an apartment share in a new city, the government decides to confine every citizen to their home. You're now stuck with your new roommates. Develop your relationships, unravel their stories... and get intimate with them.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-02
Release Date: 2024-04-02
Developer: Tukann Tukann - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra: -
FAN SIGS

6.gif 2.gif 5.gif 1.gif HS2_2023-03-16-04-41-49-352.png 5.png HS2_2023-02-25-11-52-39-4112.png HS2_2023-01-06-03-10-13-350.png 4.gif Untitled-1.png Untitled-2.png Untitled-4.png Untitled-6.png Untitled-9.png Desktop Screenshot 2023.04.06 - 05.55.01.15.png Desktop Screenshot 2023.04.06 - 05.44.27.95.png Untitled-8.png Untitled-7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Any chance to add longer hair, as a way to signify time passage?
Interesting idea, but not really going for a confinement simulator, not for now at least. It's more of a context for adult sandbox shenanigans.

dude...a second game? you barely started your first one...and that game has barely two scenes for each update...
I have a lot of free time.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
HTML and Honey?.. Hmm... this actually interesting gamedesign choice. :)

Reactions: Tukann

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The government decides to confine every citizen to their home.
Let's see... confinement or not, you should always wash your hands, and take care of the health of your roomies. :sneaky:

MC: "I'm worried you're gettinh sick... I'll take your temperature twice to be sure."
Girl: "Um, I think you're a little lost, my forehead is in the upper..." lol

2 (2).jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Anybody know of any other games with a similar premise to this and Isolated with Mom? I know there's Confined with Goddesses but these pandemic themed games are best served with as few characters as possible. Ideally two.

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Let's see... confinement or not, you should always wash your hands, and take care of the health of your roomies. :sneaky:

MC: "I'm worried you're gettinh sick... I'll take your temperature twice to be sure"
Girl: "Um, I think you're a little lost, my forehead is in the upper..." lol

THX for the share...
I'm keeping this idea for the future, some thermometer action might be fun

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
Missing 3d tags
Fixed

Not gonna get many patrons if you make new projects one after another. Won't be enough content to go around. Most joined off the first game, the more you dilute, the worse its gonna get.
Those are the two games I have been working on for a while, using the same engine, with different themes, and I plan on updating both of them consistently. I don't see the point in keeping one shelved when I still plan on working on it. I can assure you I'm not planning on releasing any other game any time soon (promise).

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
The game pings positive for trojans. Which tells me this guy isn't making games, he's just distributing viruses and probably trying to steal identities.
Hi.

I think you posted in the wrong thread, Confined and Horny is an HTML game, like my other game, so it can't possibly have a virus (there is no exe file).

Tukann

Tukann Games
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2022
I just tried to download from WorkUpload and Gofile this is what Windows Defender is marking as a virus Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml This is the 3rd time I've tried to download it.
Is it the HTML file being marked or is it one of the images/videos?

Workupload link was added by me, GoFile one wasn't. Downloaded both again to make sure and ran Microsoft Defender and Malwarebytes on both, no result. I have no idea what's going on. I can't find much info on this "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml" on Google.

It's probably a false positive, but I don't get why it would show up only for some people. Outdated antivirus maybe?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 17 Votes