lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
I agree with billyjoebobmartin, not having choices really suck, and for me, not having options in a game where "Your law is the law", a game where the mc is the "last" really made me lose interest in this game.
So your saying its a novel ? well damn

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So your saying its a novel ? well damn
Some novels have choices, a good example is "you want to see this" or "you want have sex with her" kinda, not just because is a vn mean that that game cannot have choices, this is a game not a book. A great game always have choices for some stuff, this way you can please almost everyone.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Some novels have choices, a good example is "you want to see this" or "you want have sex with her" kinda, not just because is a vn mean that that game cannot have choices, this is a game not a book. A great game always have choices for some stuff, this way you can please almost everyone.
Sorry should have said "Kinetic novel"
Yea i know what visual novels are, I'm a really big fan of fate stay for example.
So wait you saying there are some choices?

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Thanks for the heads up on the NTR guys. When the harem and NTR tags are both present I tend to assume it's avoidable and downloaded all 3 weeks. I'm glad a hunch caused me to do a quick search before I started playing.

john3954

May 27, 2020
Android version had bug...
I was install game and when open it's said game has bug....
And there is apk and obb file...where to put obb file on Android 13

JustSomePerv

May 15, 2018
Played the first week, spent more time trying to remember where I've seen most of these models than actually jerking to them.
Recognized: Fiona Belli from Haunting Ground, Helena from DoA, Heather from Silent Hill 3 (I think? kid with the knife), and the Principal from Bully off what I remember. Eileen, Susan, Lisa, and Gina are very familiar and It's really bothering me I can't place it.
This isn't a complaint or to say I don't like the game, but can anyone help me name those models?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Do not put your harem all in the same room, in the same house, women mystically cycle their periods together. Enough said? Need to run your text at least through a spell checker and then a grammar checker, then have it reviewed by a native English speaking person.

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Week2 error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2893, in script
jump hospitues
ScriptError: could not find label 'hospitues'.

MC is heading to see Dr Call for the second time at hospital, and code is looking for a misspelled word?

Ok deleted member post on the fix using a replacement script.rpy file fixed it, close game drop this and replace the old scrip in game folder Not my fix, you can locate this under error search for week 2
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/770232_script.rpy

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Wk3 error, MC at club, goddess new owner line up of strippers. "gorasend" not defined.
An exception has occurred. 1.07.3.5.606 Windows-8
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7059, in script
if gorasend:
File "game/script.rpy" line 7059, in <module>
if gorasend:
NameError: name 'gorasend' is not defined

Full traceback: (edited for brevity)
File ConfinedTOwnW3-1.0\renpy\ast.py" line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
line 2059, in py_eval return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File :game/script.rpy" line 7059, in <module> if gorasend:
NameError: name 'gorasend' is not defined

Rollback then proceed, returns same error. Could not markdown, nor BBcode, manually copied to wordpad, then copy pasted above here. For your evaluation. Tried, ignore seems ok so far. Will let you know. Using ignore on the last error 'gorasend' is not defined worked, played to end of wk3 with no further errors.

Last edited:

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
My god, the MC's ass shoveled right into your face. And then even that brown/yellow color in his ass crack and these ugly veins. I can't :KEK: This gotta be one of the ugliest adult game shots ever created.

1708304859559.png

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo
2.10 star(s) 12 Votes