RPGM Completed Confusion world [v1.10] [Team Niimii]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Would have been better if it was female protagonist and depending on how horny she is, how much 'like' she has for that person, and her overall nasty score will dictate limit her decision. Like if she can resist or not. Fight back or seductively pretend turn her back to him and pretend to run away. Stuff like that. Plus her current relationship score with her boyfriend Plus if they are intimate enough that she's not sexually frustrated

Reactions: Overlord111!

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Would have been better if it was female protagonist and depending on how horny she is, how much 'like' she has for that person, and her overall nasty score will dictate limit her decision. Like if she can resist or not. Fight back or seductively pretend turn her back to him and pretend to run away. Stuff like that. Plus her current relationship score with her boyfriend Plus if they are intimate enough that she's not sexually frustrated
What part of this looks like it was made by people able and willing to invest that much :effort: less still actual creative imagination...?

Reactions: Misalton

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
What part of this looks like it was made by people able and willing to invest that much :effort: less still actual creative imagination...?
Apologies.... I always toss ideas out because I don't have knowledge myself to create just that. I can write a story, but I don't think I could create good erotica

Reactions: Overlord111!

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Because some of us can handle MTL and still play them, duh? I worked retail for 20+ years; broken English is part of life, and even locals can barely speak it sometimes. People are too spoiled with the internet and phones now to realize most of you can't talk it still sigh.
The problem isn't mtls themselves, it's that broken division haphazardly puts together the most low effort mtls which not only routinely have multiple things left untranslated still in game, but causes those games to be buggy and have problems.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
not fully translated and words go off the screen meaning stuff can't be read....to be honest the title is a good name because after almost 40 minutes i was still confused on what to what i should even be doing in the game X_X

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
LOL.
I'm better off finishing this game the way i've been playing it recently, with text hooking tools. I'm almost done anyway only a few scenes remaining, no point in starting over with a broken machine translation.

No translation > broken machine translation. At least with text hooking tools you can make sense of every sentences.
How's the NTR in the game? Is it satisfying? I'm not really a huge fan of NTR games with too much filler RPG gameplay so I was worried this is like that.

I'm thinking of playing the game without this MTL and doing the translating the same way as you.

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
Well...it's MTL. I don't know what I expected. Mental gymnastics are necessary to understand it.

Hard to build a connection with the female chars though when the speech and narration is so...ridiculous.

Reactions: lightdemon

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
How's the NTR in the game? Is it satisfying? I'm not really a huge fan of NTR games with too much filler RPG gameplay so I was worried this is like that.

I'm thinking of playing the game without this MTL and doing the translating the same way as you.
Well, the RPG part can be reduced to almost nothing by simply using cheat engine and/or save editors, only the bosses will actually matter at max level with the best equipments. I've reached the story's end way before i've managed to get all H-scenes, but then afterward you're free to focus on those scenes since the game doesn't seem to have an actual ending beside the story saying it's over and you can now do whatever you want while you wait. It's best to just rush through the main story though, doing so does unlock the recollection room which allows you to tell which H-scenes you're still missing, but it also unlock weather and date changing to more easily get those scenes.

As for the NTR it's above average, not the best, but not bad either. So far i'd say it's better than "Forward Ho" despite being older though it's probably just a matter of preference. Similar enough in any cases. A bit grindy to get all the scenes but with a walkthrough and an appropriate use of save editors you can get rid of the grindy part and just focus on the scenes themselves.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
The problem isn't mtls themselves, it's that broken division haphazardly puts together the most low effort mtls which not only routinely have multiple things left untranslated still in game, but causes those games to be buggy and have problems.
That and, just like with doujins, it makes it less likely that a proper translation is done. They'll see it listed as "translated" (or for here, that it's not in the translation requests section and with the games here that have been translated or don't need to be) and decide to work on something else.

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
not fully translated and words go off the screen meaning stuff can't be read....to be honest the title is a good name because after almost 40 minutes i was still confused on what to what i should even be doing in the game X_X

Same boat here. I though that game might be like Meer's occupation but so far I am just running around, can't read key items so can't progress on those. Barely any hints.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Added and tweaked a few things. A lot of things aren't translated and I'm not hunting them down.

Edit: Ran the colored text through

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote