RPGM Completed Confusion world [v1.10] [Team Niimii]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

the guy

Jun 14, 2017
For GF you can also go to the Inn, talk to one of the npcs are bath, talk to Inn lady to get info about part-time job. Have the GF work there. Then raise NTR value with the guy there by repeating event a bunch. She has a part-time job with item shop as well, but dunno how to active those events.
I have been sending her to the inn for months now and nothing happens. do i have to have sex with her first or tank her affection or is there another step that i have been missing?

Saga89

Aug 6, 2019
I have been sending her to the inn for months now and nothing happens. do i have to have sex with her first or tank her affection or is there another step that i have been missing?
yes, you also need to bed the girls first in order for them to ntr you

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
I think I figured it out! For the School Job, in the 9th month in the teacher's room of the school there are a bunch of teachers, one of them, the guy on the right for me, gave me the information.
That isn't working at all. Talked to all the Teachers the whole month and nothing. Went through the entire school talking to every person and nothing about the Part-Time School Job. What else do I do?

strela

Aug 15, 2019
what have you done to the game? Why is everything missing from the character folder?

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
For weaponshop girl you have to talk to the green hair guy inside the shop, take her on a date and talk to him in front of shop. Do that a couple of times to raise NTR value then he will ask you to get a sword (idk where from, I cheated it in) and when you give it to him he will NTR her.
How did you cheat the sword in? I tried save ediitor and mtool but dont see cursed sword and I dont know how to check through all the numbers on cheat engine
and here some answers to some questions while im here in case anyone playing this late like me though i doubt much will

yes, you also need to bed the girls first in order for them to ntr you
not true since they have ntr virgin loss scenes in the gallery unless im misunderstanding something

you have to talk to her in the inn first and then walk out to trigger her events

check points love and cuckoldry where ?
you can only check love, i think you can check ntr points in gallery after endgame

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: <<Solaria>>

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022

View attachment 1844876

Overview:
CONFUSION WORLD is a love and cuckoldry RPG
with kissing, touching, dating and sex. Events can depend
on the date, time, or the weather. Merua, Aruha and
Lemomo's libidos can get out of control,
they can become pregnant, or they can be seduced
away -- bearing children to some other guy......​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-01
Release Date: 2022-06-01
Developer: Team Niimii -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.10
Language: English (MTL)
Translator: broken_division
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: WORKUPLOAD - - - -

View attachment 1844873 View attachment 1844874 View attachment 1844875
Game is broken. Does not work for JoiPlay.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Game is broken. Does not work for JoiPlay.
I'm playing with JoiPlay though :v

Damn game lives up to it's title though, I'm confused what to do since most of the colored texts are untranslated and thus confused with how to progress in the game...

How do we even enable NTR with Vise/Vice?
Even have to cheat items for NTR and cuckold points but nothing happens.

Reactions: Saga89

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
I'm playing with JoiPlay though :v

Damn game lives up to it's title though, I'm confused what to do since most of the colored texts are untranslated and thus confused with how to progress in the game...

How do we even enable NTR with Vise/Vice?
Even have to cheat items for NTR and cuckold points but nothing happens.
I kept getting errors when trying to launch it.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I kept getting errors when trying to launch it.
What error though? Have you 'install' the required RPG Maker Player and Added the RPGM Archieve, assuming this is your first time using JoiPlay, else disregard what I just said.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote