RPGM Completed Confusion world [v1.10] [Team Niimii]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Because some of us can handle MTL and still play them, duh? I worked retail for 20+ years; broken English is part of life, and even locals can barely speak it sometimes. People are too spoiled with the internet and phones now to realize most of you can't talk it still sigh.

monkey97

Jun 27, 2019
is there a way to boost/make pregnancies happen more often can't seem to get any of them pregnant or am I just having bad luck?

RedrumShiner

Dec 19, 2017
Anyone know how to start the school part time job? And also how to view any of the girls screwing around, in order to start using the dark book?

adoltin

Oct 22, 2021
Anyone know how to start the school part time job? And also how to view any of the girls screwing around, in order to start using the dark book?
I think I figured it out! For the School Job, in the 9th month in the teacher's room of the school there are a bunch of teachers, one of them, the guy on the right for me, gave me the information.

For the viewing Book of Darkness, I went to the Birthing Facility and talked to some of the kids that weren't mine. When going back into town the girl confessed and I was able to use the Book to see the cheating info.

adoltin

Oct 22, 2021
is Melua the only one who can work in the brothel?
Yes, she is the only one who can do the little odd jobs so she's the only one who can work in the brothel.

Kinda sucks in my opinion, I'd love to see all three of them in there at the same time.

Saga89

Aug 6, 2019
Yes, she is the only one who can do the little odd jobs so she's the only one who can work in the brothel.

Kinda sucks in my opinion, I'd love to see all three of them in there at the same time.
yeah, that's exactly what i'm thinking too :(

Freudian Slong

May 21, 2022
Can anyone help as to why i cannot get the game to run? I just get an error that says RPGVXAce RTP is required. Tried downloading from different links too and still had issue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexaSky

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Can anyone help as to why i cannot get the game to run? I just get an error that says RPGVXAce RTP is required. Tried downloading from different links too and still had issue.
Then you're doing something spectacularly wrong because installing the RTP should be quite enough.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021

It's old school but official. Select RPG Maker VX Ace

How to Install RPG Maker VX Ace RTP
1. Save the file (RPGVXAce_RTP.zip) on your local hard drive.
2. Find the downloaded file, right-click it and select Extract All.
3. Click Extract.
4. Open RTP100 folder and run Setup.exe to install RPG Maker VX Ace Runtime Package.
5. Click Next.
6. The Runtime Package will be installed. Click Next.
7. Click Install. It starts copying the necessary files, please wait a while.

Oct 8, 2018
What are you even supposed to be doing? took GF around whole town and saw nothing, MC worked part time at guild, do i need to do dungeons? but cant take anyone with me...

Is there a walkthrough?

Reactions: yeet40

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
How's the NTR in the game? Is it satisfying? I'm not really a huge fan of NTR games with too much filler RPG gameplay so I was worried this is like that.

I'm thinking of playing the game without this MTL and doing the translating the same way as you.
I originally played through the game that way, and it made a lot more sense then this MTL did. The MTL is really low quality.
NTR is good, but there isnt much of it in this game. Not a whole lot of events, but whats there is decent. Their other games are a lot better, with more events, better events and more girls. This one is pretty bare-boned in comparison.

Aside from low amount of events, another downside of this one is that NTR doesnt happen at all unless you actively make choices to get it to happen.

What are you even supposed to be doing? took GF around whole town and saw nothing, MC worked part time at guild, do i need to do dungeons? but cant take anyone with me...

Is there a walkthrough?
For H with girls: have to talk to them, pick the right option to raise effectio (will have specific color) and with more affection you can do more stuff. Kiss, touch bodyparts, date, sex. You can only take them with you if they arent working. Guild girl and weaponshop girl only have a couple of days off in the week. Like for guild girl its wednesday and weekend.

For NTR: have to take guild girl and GF to talk to the black hair guy in guild. Then do options to raise NTR value. Eventually he will NTR them.
For weaponshop girl you have to talk to the green hair guy inside the shop, take her on a date and talk to him in front of shop. Do that a couple of times to raise NTR value then he will ask you to get a sword (idk where from, I cheated it in) and when you give it to him he will NTR her.

For GF you can also go to the Inn, talk to one of the npcs are bath, talk to Inn lady to get info about part-time job. Have the GF work there. Then raise NTR value with the guy there by repeating event a bunch. She has a part-time job with item shop as well, but dunno how to active those events.

Last edited:

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
You can find them in the DLsite link in the OP. I think only Superior Stone and Forward Ho are ''translated'' tho.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote