Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 01 Feb, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Already like this, tho not a big fan of the type of girls that Michelle represents, but we'll see.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh, you like her too, don't you Ava ?

All the girls in this game are beautiful and interesting, but Ayana and Michelle are just awesome. Can't wait to see them both together.
Ayana and Michelle were by far the 2 best girls. Ayana is my first choice cos Lola would be sad if I didn't but Michelle is deff second run through.

Charlotte is the perfect sister though. She's fun to hang around with but I won't be going any further than that.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.2.5 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

invman

Jan 23, 2018
Just started this game and it sounds strange to tell this but it really bring feels, i mean it really feels like something more than the normal game you find here, the renders are fantastic and the story too
Really great job man

Reactions: Ray1021
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes