VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Do this game have a vaginal sex scene ? didnt see that. maybe i choice bad therefor no sex lol ? hmpf.

EDIT: Yep i choice bad before. just accepter her reguest. lol.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
I mean....kind of needs to have an incest tag. Lots of games should. I get that it's some people's kink, but for me it's just....ehhhhhh not gonna go there.

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
I mean....kind of needs to have an incest tag. Lots of games should. I get that it's some people's kink, but for me it's just....ehhhhhh not gonna go there.
Dev notes: It is an incest game, but incest will take a while. The story will evolve slowly.

F95 has the rule of placing only TAGs already present in the game. At the moment, there is no incest, but Dev has already said that the game will have incest after a strong connection has formed between them (MC and sister).

I just don't know if incest will be mandatory or optional. If it is optional, those who don't like incest can choose another route.
If it is not optional, it is better to have the incest TAG as soon as possible. Or at least one dev note saying "inevitable incest."

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Damn this makes me feel all wamr and fuzzy inside. Kind of like the first time watching Tita..err, Predator.
Love this game. Kind of cliche to say, but it has a "soul". Feels like a lot of it comes from personal experience.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Her eyes really remind me of Kaori from waifu academy,she even have the tan.:unsure:

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
ChainZero will incest be optional (avoidable)?! I like this game so far but your answer will make it or brake it for me.
Yes. It's not something you have to worry about right now cause more time will go into actually building them up as friends first. As the summary states, it will be your choice if you only see her as a friend/sibling or if there's something deeper. But again, that won't be for a while. I can't really gauge when it'll be a factor, but I can say for sure it's not now.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Good update. Charlotte is really great, now I doesn't know which to choose, Ayana or Charlotte. At first, I thought the twin was Michelle and Charlotte, I mean they have almost the same face.

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
Okay, this game is top notch.
it's definitely up there with games like Acting lesson, Depraved awakening, Life with mary, City of broken dreamers, Deluca and Melody.

I'm enjoying the pace, the story is great, renders amazing and while the setting isn't completely unheard of, the execution makes it look fresh.

Can't wait for more, can't believe I'm actually getting excited about a new game.

kudo to the writer (ChainZero) and the artist (ChainZero?)

I'm just sad this appears to be his first and only game, I want more right now.
keep it up!

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Yes. It's not something you have to worry about right now cause more time will go into actually building them up as friends first. As the summary states, it will be your choice if you only see her as a friend/sibling or if there's something deeper. But again, that won't be for a while. I can't really gauge when it'll be a factor, but I can say for sure it's not now.
Thank you for a quick replay... "it will be your choice if you only see her as a friend/sibling" yes thank you that is all i needed to hear (i can't support incest what so ever, specialty unavoidable blood related one)!

Also please tell me Vanessa (girl at hospital) will be a LI for MC, she seems great :BootyTime:

If i may, i have one more question... are female models custom made by you?

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
I like Michelle a lot too, even though she is slight weird at first but looking forward to progressing with her

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Thank you for a quick replay... "it will be your choice if you only see her as a friend/sibling" yes thank you that is all i needed to hear (i can't support incest what so ever, specialty unavoidable blood related one)!

Also please tell me Vanessa (girl at hospital) will be a LI for MC, she seems great :BootyTime:

If i may, i have one more question... are female models custom made by you?
Yes, Vanessa will be a LI. You'll begin to see her more soon, hopefully. She, like all my other characters, has a story to tell too but I haven't fully realized it as yet as I have with the others. For now, you'll just talk with her occasionally until I've fully grasped what I want to do with her character.

Well, I use characters from Daz, but they've all been fully morphed by me if that's what you mean by custom made. I didn't want my characters to look like anything I've played or anything I've seen before. The only one I morphed without any preset model whatsoever was Michelle. Michelle started as the default Genesis 8 model and I just went crazy from there.

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
Am I tripping or this is easily the most well-written VN on F95z? I can't wait for the future updates, I would love to drop some money on this project to help it grow but my broke ass can't even pay the rent... Well, Goodluck Mr or Mrs developer with your project! you're doing an awesome job.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes