HTML Abandoned Conquer the World [v1.5] [VagueRow]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Interesting bug. I just checked my version again. There should be scenes with the three girls, then a dinner scene and the end of the act. Have you seen these scenes? If not can you send a screenshot?

Edit: This is the normal mansion screen.
View attachment 1738311
About that: "Taking Ivy out to celebrate will be a nice change of scenery as well."
... and then you just fuck her in her room.

VagueRowDev

Apr 30, 2018
Playing on a mac is the only difference. I can't see the reason for no links though, code is not a fancy different one, it is exactly the same thing with every other passage. I will continue looking it up.

and then you just fuck her in her room.
:HideThePain: My brain farts sometimes, it was supposed to go like that, then I changed my mind, forgot to go back and clear it. No excuses it breaks immersion.

May 9, 2017
I'm having the same problem. When I highlight the text it shows ERROR
ERROR
ERROR
might it be because I'm using an old save file?

VagueRowDev

Apr 30, 2018
Aaaah. Damn I missed that completely. I need to check out load functions again. Starting a new save is the best option at the moment.

Edit: Updated the changelog. New game is required for this update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: soniclove

Tom Daniel

Sep 28, 2019
Some strong content so far. However, as others have mentioned some scenes do not really align that well with the text surrounding them. Some changes with the text to ensure the text matches the location would be enough.
Although there is not a lot of content right now, but I like the concept and hope to see some progress. Reminds me of Takeover, but that one is developing a bit too slow and this one looks to be the one where we actually might see the MC end up controlling the city.

VagueRowDev

Apr 30, 2018
Hey everyone, sorry for the silence. Some developments happened in my life which slowed my pace. Please check out my public post for details.

TLDR: Stuff happened, development is going on.

Reactions: Tom Daniel

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Is this still be working on or is it another one to the ab trash pit of no return

VagueRowDev

Apr 30, 2018
Yeah I'm around, working on it. I had to search for a job and get used to that due to life situations so that slowed me down. A friend of mine who wanted to enter this kind of game development was supposed to join and write scenes, find good gifs and pictures but he still did not started on anything....... God this sound like whining I know but I know the struggle of developing something much more clearly now. I will always be around and try to be transparent about what is going on, even if pace slows down.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes