• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
It looks like the Girl in the Title picture is pregnant (also looks like it's Kairi but won't assume that)

Hawkhero

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Most fun thing that could happen is if he removes his hood ant takes of a mask and its still Pete.
The greatest ruse in H game history.
Terrific Idea.

I unlocked all the training scenes but in game files there are vaginal/anal and her masturbation solo scenes. How to get these?

edit: After looking through game files further it seems there is no way to trigger them in this version. Script files for those events are just placeholders.
You're correct - they're placeholders.

Great game! Will we eventually get the girls pregnant?
Yep.

I hope for Namine and Blueberry Mama.
Eventually.

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Lol. So much hate on Pete that it was changed to 'man in a dark cloak', like all the other trainers, lol.
You bet, it was something new but here we go again... From previews it seems like the new guy looks even uglier than pete so I hope those ppl are satisfied with their "new" MC...

Ponyniac

Jul 25, 2017
It's more of a homage, as FET was, to the grandaddy of Trainer games, Witch Trainer. It's not plagiarism of FET, as it wasn't even FET's idea. It was Witch Trainer by Akabur. A lot of trainers use the whole "grey cloak" thing as kind of a nod.
ahahaha It's more of a homage. It looks very stupid. Even the lazy Akabur put in more effort.
Ok, i agree that akabur deserves such respect. But why punish the developer of Four Elements Trainer?

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
ahahaha It's more of a homage. It looks very stupid. Even the lazy Akabur put in more effort.
Ok, i agree that akabur deserves such respect. But why punish the developer of Four Elements Trainer?
I'm not. Above poster was.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You bet, it was something new but here we go again... From previews it seems like the new guy looks even uglier than pete so I hope those ppl are satisfied with their "new" MC...
I don't really mind the new guy. He has a pretty sharp jawline (I think you could cut glass with that thing), but a faceless mc helps a lot of players put themselves in the role easier.
In my case, I like 'corruption' types. And I don't mind main characters with a bbc. But Pete's tar colored cock was a bit creepy.

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
I personally enjoy hooded man self insert. Maybe if his features were hidden a bit more. Of course a customizable character would be even better but that's pretty rare in these type of games. Also seeing Namine in the "under construction" image makes me diamonds.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lordb

Oct 26, 2017
I agree on the Hooded Man character my only issue with Akbur's stuff is that we know were Genie rather than some nameless magic user.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I agree on the Hooded Man character my only issue with Akbur's stuff is that we know were Genie rather than some nameless magic user.
Yeah, thats why I never played his games. He is Genie and everyone knows he is.

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I personally enjoy hooded man self insert. Maybe if his features were hidden a bit more. Of course a customizable character would be even better but that's pretty rare in these type of games. Also seeing Namine in the "under construction" image makes me diamonds.
Much more hidden xD. Btw, yeah Namine is good but you forgot that pregnant kairi...

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Much more hidden xD. Btw, yeah Namine is good but you forgot that pregnant kairi...
I enjoy the blank characters, like I wouldn't mind if the MC was just an outline with a question mark on his face and you could customize his clothes or just keep the hood. I hate "ugly bastard" I know people enjoy it but I can't relate lol
Also pregnant kairi, I hope we can impreg other girls like best girl Aqua in the future.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes