ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Oof. That anal scene was absolutely hilarious. Apparently he's scared of butts, with how much his cock shrunk in that scene.

Reactions: ltpika

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
wait...... there hasnt been a xxx kingdom hearts game yet?.......... wtf have people been waiting for thats a gold mine waiting to happen

hyuugo

Sep 8, 2018
Does it have any KH girls available or is it just Bella, Alice, Jasmine and Snow White?

Mar 3, 2018
Does it have any KH girls available or is it just Bella, Alice, Jasmine and Snow White?
Haven't played the update but currently it's just 3 alice in wonderland characters.
Which reminds me feedback to the dev focus on the KH girls first then Disney characters. I can't speak for all but I'm sure most would rather go for the KH girls. I need Aqua and Larxene. I wouldn't mind Tifa though.

Reactions: Reality Mode

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Haven't played the update but currently it's just 3 alice in wonderland characters.
Which reminds me feedback to the dev focus on the KH girls first then Disney characters. I can't speak for all but I'm sure most would rather go for the KH girls. I need Aqua and Larxene. I wouldn't mind Tifa though.
True, there's a bunch of other games that mess with Disney ladies already, none with KH girls that i can remember.
Or even many with FF or Square girls in general.

Hawkhero

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
It will. Game is in early development, so currently a single world. The dev is an ambitious sort that dreams big, and so will certainly delve into the endless depths of both Disney and Enix. Including KH girls.

Further world development will be determined via a vote. Personally I'd love to work on some KH or Enix girls as a priority, but I must listen to the supporters.

-Hawkhero

hyuugo

Sep 8, 2018
It will. Game is in early development, so currently a single world. The dev is an ambitious sort that dreams big, and so will certainly delve into the endless depths of both Disney and Enix. Including KH girls.

Further world development will be determined via a vote. Personally I'd love to work on some KH or Enix girls as a priority, but I must listen to the supporters.

-Hawkhero
well, i'm really exited with both Disney and square enix characters, but my childhood doesn't want any type of Kairi lewd, i would absolutely love some type of soft dom or love route in this game, since i normally pick this route is games of mulriple girls. but i'm really liking this game so far :D

Hawkhero

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Anybody had this scene in v0.2 ? I did not, until day 33

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/12/504803_screenshot0002.png
Hi Rolo,

Thanks for being a Patron!!

This scene might be a bit too obscure to find. Requirements are that you speak with the Mad Hatter to allow Alice to work there. Then speak with Alice for a new dialogue option. Once this is done speak with Mad Hatter about Alice. The scene will occur once this is done and you reenter tge area (tea party house) when Alice is working.

P.s. another scene is unlocked as a dialogue option when Alice reaches 2 in each stat.

Hope that helps.

Hawkhero

Reactions: Rolo
Mar 3, 2018
Okay finished playing v2

I like that the love/spite was implemented but it still doesn't feel like there is any love. Still feels like you are tricking them despite it saying convince. Hell, during the tit job scene it shows that he is still tricking/doesn't care about them.

I thought the love/spite system would make it so you don't have to play this game as a "master" or "trainer," but it still feels like it. I don't mind the master/trainer aspect as long as it feels like the girl chose to be submissive or to serve you, but in this case it still feels like you are tricking/forcing them.

Was hoping that the sex actions would be something that Alice wanted to do, not something you trick her into (despite it saying convince)

The text needs to reflect the love/convince more as of now it just seems like using/tricking.

If anything have a karma system like some games have where your choices make it from being an obedience to respect or love.

But yeah, overall not feeling the love in the love/spite system.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hi Hawkhero, thanks for the help. Was able to get to this "lost" scene.

Did you notice my mail for you at patreon?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How the hell do you progress in this game? I have spent nearly 15 days working for the Queen and no invite to the bedroom. Most I have gotten so far is a titjob from Alice. I can get into the bedroom for the key no matter what I do.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
How the hell do you progress in this game? I have spent nearly 15 days working for the Queen and no invite to the bedroom. Most I have gotten so far is a titjob from Alice. I can get into the bedroom for the key no matter what I do.
I don't think it has been implemented in the game yet

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes