$ mc.dominance
$ mc.perversion
$ mc.education

mc.add_item('candy')
mc.add_item('lustpills')

$ alice.obedience
$ alice.sexuality
$ alice.inhibition

How do you access the comands? I can't seem to find the file or the key stroke to activate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm still having issues with this. What do you replace with the number values?
What number are you trying to change?
Code:
mc.munny = 9999

mc.add_item('candy',99)
mc.add_item('lustpills',99)

mc.give_xp('level',999)
mc.give_xp('dominance',30)
mc.give_xp('perversion',30)
mc.give_xp('education',30)

Reactions: Khairus

Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
Is 0.3 significant? read the changelog, but "Added to storyline" doesn't really give an indication of how much is there.

Prame

Sep 29, 2019
I think it's realy interesting, the only thing I don't like is that it's not yet finished :LOL:

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
A question to the Devs, at the start of the game..why..are the Queen's guards 8 of clubs and spades but when talking to them they turn 5 of clubs and spades?

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
Interesting game. So far I've found 3 evidence, the cat the queen and the madhat. I've entered the caterpillar too. Stille the most annoying thing is the game about the cake, it should be at least 3 seconds i think. And i know obedience, sex etc but whait is the first row of heart for alice? difficulty how do you fill that?

Mystborn

Apr 30, 2017
Do you need to start a new save? Tried to load with my old save but get errors for trying to go into the dungeon room or the queen's bedroom:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I like the art, although Alice in Wonderland does not really do it for me. Strange not to start with original KH characters or one of the more popular Disney movies, then move on to Alice once you had a solid base going.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes