zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Why do you not have a new game start? It really sucks having to start all over from scratch after getting so far because game save is no longer compatible.

Now how the hell do you do the caterpillar to get the last piece of evidence.. I ran out of time as I could not get any info from hatter.. never mentions caterpillar at all.
I don't think you can get an evidence from the caterpillar yet. You're too busy getting high in this update.

Hawkhero

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Another game with one of
Kevin MacLeod
Music tracks: Monkeys Spinning Monkeys . LOL
Absolutely, and not just Monkeys. Chipper Doodle by Kevin MacLeod too, which is the space music.

Don't worry I'm keeping record.

Why do you not have a new game start? It really sucks having to start all over from scratch after getting so far because game save is no longer compatible.

Now how the hell do you do the caterpillar to get the last piece of evidence.. I ran out of time as I could not get any info from hatter.. never mentions caterpillar at all.
Woah easy tiger!

There are new variables, so old save files are incompatible and will likely be in most iterations of releases. Instead players can 'skip' earlier worlds once they're finished.

Regarding getting past the catepillar - that's where the v0.3 content ends.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
There are new variables, so old save files are incompatible
Did you consider making it so that clicking, let's say spaceship, would update save file with them?
I might be totally mistaken, but since other renpy games include save update for older saves it should be possible, right?

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Absolutely, and not just Monkeys. Chipper Doodle by Kevin MacLeod too, which is the space music.

Don't worry I'm keeping record.

Woah easy tiger!

There are new variables, so old save files are incompatible and will likely be in most iterations of releases. Instead players can 'skip' earlier worlds once they're finished.

Regarding getting past the catepillar - that's where the v0.3 content ends.
Please add in Scheming Weasel it would sound perfect for this game as well. :D

HoratioTheGreat

May 16, 2019
I actually really like the choice of Alice as the first target, as both an homage to the games and as a pretty structured story to use as the tutorial world.

I agree with what others are saying regarding love/spite but I think it's fine for now. Another way of doing it could be that high love means lower Sex/Lust requirements, high spite means lower Obedience/Inhib requirements.

Still this is real promising, and I don't even have that much fondness for the KH games.

Also I'm so glad I played it now and not when it was Pete, cause oof.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
The game is a lot of fun but, as someone with very slow reactions, I hope my inability to complete the Mad Hatter's cake isn't going to prevent me from getting enough pieces of evidence to clear Alice.

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019
hello, new here, is the game update often? is there much content?

Zt180

Nov 8, 2017
You can see their progress on their Patreon. They're currently working on version 3.5, which will introduce the pregnancy system.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Your art and style of game reminds me a lot of Akabur's games, which I'm very fan of. (y)
I will follow the project and good luck.

Reactions: SilenceHill

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
I like the game, but I wish I could use old version saves.

if anyone has a save for the new version at the new patch's start, I'd greatly appreciate it

Reactions: kcoope89
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes