Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
The trial siding with the heart queen
Can you be a little more specific? Do you wonder how to get the three different endings?

If so, you'll get to choose between the two good ends if you have all the evidence. And get the bad if you miss any of them.

If you can call them good or bad. It is a matter of perspective. I prefer the end where you don’t have all the evidence.

Last edited:

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
Can you be a little more specific? Do you wonder how to get the three different endings?

If so, you'll get to choose between the two good ends if you have all the evidence. And get the bad if you miss any of them.

If you can call them good or bad. It is a matter of perspective. I prefer the end where you don’t have all the evidence.
The heart queen good ending then :p.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Save file before the trial. If you want the good ending, you have to buy the evidence from the cat. Alice is not pregnant. But you have time to fix it if desired
where i need to put your files , because its not a simple save /:

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Anybody know how to both trigger the console, and what console commands to use? I wanna play around with the different endings a bit.

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to open the console? I don't know which buttons in game to press

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes