AnonySupreme

Feb 2, 2021
Ah man, I got excited when I saw Mulan, I was hoping they finished the Final Fantasy world already somehow and I'd missed updates...

I can understand having two different artists meaning two different sets of updates though. Still sad for the Tifa & Aerith lewds.

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
Ah man, I got excited when I saw Mulan, I was hoping they finished the Final Fantasy world already somehow and I'd missed updates...

I can understand having two different artists meaning two different sets of updates though. Still sad for the Tifa & Aerith lewds.
I can understand your feeling. They are coming this month instead, so you don’t have to wait long though

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FrosttWinters

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I ran into this error when asking Alice to give the two twiddle brothers a private show:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/game/events/wonderland/wonderland_tdtd.rpy, line 204)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "engine/core.rpyc", line 27, in script call
  File "game/locations/wonderland/alice_house/inside/alice_house_inside.rpyc", line 48, in script call
  File "game/events/wonderland/dialogue/alice_dialogue.rpyc", line 50, in script call
  File "game/events/wonderland/wonderland_tdtd.rpyc", line 203, in script
  File "D:\agth\conqueredhearts-0.7-pc\conqueredhearts-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "D:\agth\conqueredhearts-0.7-pc\conqueredhearts-0.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "D:\agth\conqueredhearts-0.7-pc\conqueredhearts-0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "D:\agth\conqueredhearts-0.7-pc\conqueredhearts-0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/game/events/wonderland/wonderland_tdtd.rpy, line 204)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Conquered Hearts 0.7
Mon Feb 08 15:01:45 2021
Anyone know a solution to this? Thanks!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I ran into this error when asking Alice to give the two twiddle brothers a private show:

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "game/locations/wonderland/alice_house/inside/alice_house_inside.rpyc", line 48, in script call
  File "game/events/wonderland/dialogue/alice_dialogue.rpyc", line 50, in script call
  File "D:\agth\conqueredhearts-0.7-pc\conqueredhearts-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
  File "D:\agth\conqueredhearts-0.7-pc\conqueredhearts-0.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
  File "D:\agth\conqueredhearts-0.7-pc\conqueredhearts-0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
  File "D:\agth\conqueredhearts-0.7-pc\conqueredhearts-0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Conquered Hearts 0.7
Have you used an old save?
So far I haven't seen a single "Update" that was backwards compatible

Reactions: acac

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Fresh folder, too. It's actually the first time I tried the game.
Hmm...
Are you useing a 3rd party Program with the game?
I see that you placed the game in a folder called agth, and if memory serves me right that's the short form of translation aggregator

Last edited:

acac

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Hmm...
Are you useing a 3rd party Program with the game?
I see that you placed the game in a folder called agth, and if memory serves me right that's the short form of translation aggregator
That's true about agth, but nah, agth just became the the name of the directory where I keep all my h-games, Japanese and English. Thanks for all the help so far, though! I'm not using agth or anything else with CH.

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Conquered Hearts 0.7
You should report it on the Discord

Reactions: acac
Aug 19, 2020
Uhm, so how are you supposed to make the birthday cake? I can't see any indication of what ingredients I should put down each time and it randomly shuffles the order every time I go try to do it, which would mean my only way of doing it is repeating until I randomly get the right combination, which is a 1/120 chance. So like, what am I missing here?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Uhm, so how are you supposed to make the birthday cake? I can't see any indication of what ingredients I should put down each time and it randomly shuffles the order every time I go try to do it, which would mean my only way of doing it is repeating until I randomly get the right combination, which is a 1/120 chance. So like, what am I missing here?
The game should tell you in the top middle area just above the bowl what to put in next... and the counter until it fails

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes