Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
She also claims that she is a princess where she comes from.
There is even a whole joke about that. Think it's something in the style of:
”You should bring it up with square enix if you have a problem with her being a princess.”

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
She also claims that she is a princess where she comes from.
There is even a whole joke about that. Think it's something in the style of:
”You should bring it up with square enix if you have a problem with her being a princess.”
I think her remark is that she has no royal blood yet that Square Enix defines her as a Princess disregarding her lack of royality or even nobility.
The "real Alice" was the daugther of a rich and successfull merchant after all. Her purity and the fact that Disney has a fetish for Pincesses are the reasons of Square Enix to call her a "Princess" aswell... if you don't like it call them up and have them change their point of view on the matter.

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
I think her remark is that she has no royal blood yet that Square Enix defines her as a Princess disregarding her lack of royality or even nobility.
The "real Alice" was the daugther of a rich and successfull merchant after all. Her purity and the fact that Disney has a fetish for Pincesses are the reasons of Square Enix to call her a "Princess" aswell... if you don't like it call them up and have them change their point of view on the matter.
That sounds reasonable.
Feels like that logic should be able to be applied to mulan as well though.
I really have no problem with her being a princess. The more the merrier.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That sounds reasonable.
Feels like that logic should be able to be applied to mulan as well though.
I really have no problem with her being a princess. The more the merrier.
my point exactly... no need to marry her into royality if she can just be called "a Disney Princess"

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Now I'm conflicted. I assumes there is no need to marry her off. But I still don’t really see the problem with it. I think it could be an interesting plot
Well you could consider this a NTR based story... and frankly I am no fan of the Genre... let alone this feels so forced

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The whole game has been some form of NTR. I don’t mind it myself. But I understand that it can disturb people
Can't agree with that part though... Alice is in Love with the MC and has no boyfriend even in the original lore... all side characters are female aswell.
The Final fantasy Arc has a potential NTR route I suppose depending on how they tackle the training sequence, but the girls don't initially Love the Don and there is no mentioning of Cloud up till now... the Player is actually teaming up with the girls instead of the Don... or at least it seems an option for the further story.
Mulan is the first Arc where the Player intends to train the girl to be with another guy... not just pretends

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
Can't agree with that part though... Alice is in Love with the MC and has no boyfriend even in the original lore... all side characters are female aswell.
The Final fantasy Arc has a potential NTR route I suppose depending on how they tackle the training sequence, but the girls don't initially Love the Don and there is no mentioning of Cloud up till now... the Player is actually teaming up with the girls instead of the Don... or at least it seems an option for the further story.
Mulan is the first Arc where the Player intends to train the girl to be with another guy... not just pretends
Guess it depends on how you look at it. We had the option to give alice to the Queen.
I think the idea will be the same for most worlds.
But we pretend here too, right? The idea is that we will take her heart later.
And way does it matter what gender the characters are?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Guess it depends on how you look at it. We had the option to give alice to the Queen.
I think the idea will be the same for most worlds.
But we pretend here too, right? The idea is that we will take her heart later.
And way does it matter what gender the characters are?
Well I mean with the Queen we decide to share Alice with her in the Corruption Route, however in the Lover's route we monopolize Alice.
The Queen looses interest in her toys fast... even more if she breaks, which is what happens in the corruption route.
I think the same will happen in the Final Fantasy World... however in the Mulan World we have to choose between makeing her a sex slave to that Hun King or the spineless Prince/general... so on both routes we'll loose her to someone else. Sure we'll get that "Heart" but in the Alice world it's indicated that we'll collect the girls that Love us in order to make our own Harem later on.... can't imagine this to happen in the Mulan route though... unless she'll loose all interest in the Prince or the Hun and dedicates herself to the MC.. which pretty much contradicts with the goal of makeing her a "Real Princess"

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Lexan626

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
Well I mean with the Queen we decide to share Alice with her in the Corruption Route, however in the Lover's route we monopolize Alice.
The Queen looses interest in her toys fast... even more if she breaks, which is what happens in the corruption route.
I think the same will happen in the Final Fantasy World... however in the Mulan World we have to choose between makeing her a sex slave to that Hun King or the spineless Prince/general... so on both routes we'll loose her to someone else. Sure we'll get that "Heart" but in the Alice world it's indicated that we'll collect the girls that Love us in order to make our own Harem later on.... can't imagine this to happen in the Mulan route though... unless she'll loose all interest in the Prince or the Hun and dedicates herself to the MC.. which pretty much contradicts with the goal of makeing her a "Real Princess"
I see your point.
I think for sure there will be a love route where the MC will get to keep her. But I can agree that it feels a little unnecessary to marry her off then. I believe the logic is that we need to do it for her to be a ”real princess”. But then we are back to ”how do we define a princess in the KH universe” discussion and that is a bit of a dead end.
However, in the end I don’t think that it is much of an actual problem. It will probably only be a few scenes which includes another man and they will probably be optional

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I believe the logic is that we need to do it for her to be a ”real princess”. But then we are back to ”how do we define a princess in the KH universe” discussion and that is a bit of a dead end.
Actually you can ask Mulan wether or not she really is no Princess and she'll pretty much restates what Alice said before, that a pure heart is enough to be counted as princess to some people.
However, in the end I don’t think that it is much of an actual problem. It will probably only be a few scenes which includes another man and they will probably be optional
I would hope so, but given the layout of her story I am pretty confident that those scenes will be mandatory, as Mulan is indeed in love with the General (Ask her about the general) and in the original lore Mulan is also marrying that guy (even though he is no prince).

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
Actually you can ask Mulan wether or not she really is no Princess and she'll pretty much restates what Alice said before, that a pure heart is enough to be counted as princess to some people.

I would hope so, but given the layout of her story I am pretty confident that those scenes will be mandatory, as Mulan is indeed in love with the General (Ask her about the general) and in the original lore Mulan is also marrying that guy (even though he is no prince).
I think it will be one of the endings. But we will have to wait and see. Until then, we probably have a lot of training sequences to look forward to.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
So last time I played Magic powder wasn't even a thing in Wonderland. I'm playing now seeing that 2 worlds were already added. I had 4 pieces of evidence and wanted to defend alice but it played out like I had none. Do you need all 5 to get right ending? (I went back and got one I missed from 2 guys on tree) also does if affect ending if you didn't confront queen that you knew about shrooms?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Yes, you need all five. I can't remember (or never found out) the answer to your other question.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So last time I played Magic powder wasn't even a thing in Wonderland. I'm playing now seeing that 2 worlds were already added. I had 4 pieces of evidence and wanted to defend alice but it played out like I had none. Do you need all 5 to get right ending? (I went back and got one I missed from 2 guys on tree) also does if affect ending if you didn't confront queen that you knew about shrooms?
If you confront her about it you'll get a sex scene with the Queen and finally get the choice to betray Alice even on the Love path

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes