DarkwingD

Nov 1, 2019
Am I missing something or is there no way to use inventory items once Alice gets upset? Alice gets upset, I buy flowers, nothing happens. Navigate to inventory, click flowers, nothing. Talk to Alice with the upset tag, can't click "Upset" tag, open inventory click flowers, no options. Normally you'd do the evening "training" and use items there, but if Alice is upset, the "training" dialogue option disappears and there appears to be no way to proceed, effectively soft-locking the whole game...

What am I missing here? Playing the latest release...

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
Am I missing something or is there no way to use inventory items once Alice gets upset? Alice gets upset, I buy flowers, nothing happens. Navigate to inventory, click flowers, nothing. Talk to Alice with the upset tag, can't click "Upset" tag, open inventory click flowers, no options. Normally you'd do the evening "training" and use items there, but if Alice is upset, the "training" dialogue option disappears and there appears to be no way to proceed, effectively soft-locking the whole game...

What am I missing here? Playing the latest release...
Unfortunately it seems to be a bug. It will probably be fixed in the next update. For now I would probably recommend trying to play the game without making alice angry. It should not be a major problem if you wait until the risk is lower.

Belzaboo

Oct 8, 2017
They said now they have an artist for Disney worlds and another for the FF ones; that way they don't have to wait until the artist gets done with all the artwork. So probably the next release will include Block 2 of Little Midgard, and the next after that will include Block 2 of Land of Dragons.

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
Exactly. They will probably be that way until Little Midgard is finished. And since all worlds act separately, it does not matter in which order you play them

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
The new edition is out for the public!
The beginning of a whole new world plus bug fixes for wonderland

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I wonder who did the tags in this thread .. ”cause we got creampie and pregnancy without the sex ... say wha???
There are hardly any unique Sex scenes in the game... you can just keep a single save from before the trial at night in order to rewatch those repeatable scenes and one dureing the day time to watch the scene with the Queen of hearts... I think otherwise there only 3 non repeable scenes... all in all you shouldn't require more than the first page for wonderland alone

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
The potential for this game is literally enormous, it's looking real well to me thus far.

SlightlyBurntPie

Feb 6, 2019
I just started playing and I got to the sex scene with Alice. It reminded me a lot of an angle for Valentine from Derpixion's Party Games. If I'm tripping then so be it, still pretty cool so far.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Can someone share a FULL SAVE :) ? I lost mine while ago and I remember there is a lot of grind... just wanted to see the scenes again ^^'

InorganicBarley

Dec 14, 2018
Also looking for a full save. Remember playing when the trial finished and got through the whole game, but alas, old saves don't work. Hell, if anyone has a save near the end of the alice trial, I'll also accept that

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
They said now they have an artist for Disney worlds and another for the FF ones; that way they don't have to wait until the artist gets done with all the artwork. So probably the next release will include Block 2 of Little Midgard, and the next after that will include Block 2 of Land of Dragons.
Wish they would have commissioned artists of equal skill. The Mulan art looks lazy and doesn't compare at all to the previous art in the game it's a pretty big let down.

• Angry
Reactions: lalapopoland

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Wish they would have commissioned artists of equal skill. The Mulan art looks lazy and doesn't compare at all to the previous art in the game it's a pretty big let down.
I disagree.
At least from the preview pics the Mulan stuff looks much closer to the original art and thus better imho.
The changed Alice stuff is so distracting it sadly takes away from the overall perception of the game.

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
Also looking for a full save. Remember playing when the trial finished and got through the whole game, but alas, old saves don't work. Hell, if anyone has a save near the end of the alice trial, I'll also accept that
What scenes are you looking for?
There is really no point with an old savings for the new content

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
Was asking myself why the art look so different Thanks !

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Just played this. I really liked the first planet. 30 days felt mostly right. I have a question/qualm though: Is there going to be a love path for Mulan? I hope so. If there was a heroine in this game that I didn't like too much I would have no compunction about playing a non-love path, but since I do like Mulan I kind of not want to follow canon (ofc, I'm not too worried since it'd make little sense to have just 1 playable route/ending). Also Final Fantasy is looking good; I hoped there was more to do with Michelle in the dungeons (specially after the first peek which had better art, after the art changed I lost some of the interest), I wanted to just free her and get her for myself/MCself

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes