bananana73

Jan 19, 2020
Is the Alice art fixed yet? Will keep an eye on this game, if the art is like this new mulan art then will definitely play. If it's like the alice art that got redone...hard pass.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
Is the Alice art fixed yet? Will keep an eye on this game, if the art is like this new mulan art then will definitely play. If it's like the alice art that got redone...hard pass.
I interprets it as we will first cope with mulan and the other world then we will go back and redo Alice in the same style as mulan

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hentai7777

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
yeah i can understand how you feel, i also like the old design too but the new design isn't bad either and the new design for Tifa, Aerith and mulan as well.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I'm sort of in the same boat. I like the game concept, but the fact that the intro planet has this "Will be fixed...eventually!" sign over it is making me hesitate on playing it/potentially supporting it as I much prefer the original design over what it is now.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes