Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I'm sort of in the same boat. I like the game concept, but the fact that the intro planet has this "Will be fixed...eventually!" sign over it is making me hesitate on playing it/potentially supporting it as I much prefer the original design over what it is now.
hope before that we get to have some pound cake intercoure with tifa, aerith and do not mean just a blow job or a tit job.

Ferb1550

Aug 16, 2018
I don't know if someone is having the same problem as I have but when I wanted to go to the Mulan world I win in the space battle and insted of going to were I wanted to go I am teletransported to Little Midgar instead of the Land of Dragons. Is there something I need to do or what?

RayBar

May 12, 2020
you have do story in midgar before going to mulan.
How to progress in midgar? Everything is behind"Work in progress"...My corruption meter is full and both the girls are maxed out...I tried reloading a previous save I made just after leaving Alice,went straight to land of dragons and this time too it forced me on midgar..

Reactions: hurry69
Feb 6, 2018
Also having the same issue with not being able to leave Midgar... what is there I can do when everything is under development?
Also hoping they add more footjobs!

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
Okay, I think we need to clarify some things.
The new update contains no more content for mulan or little midgar.

You can go to any world you want from the beginning, but right now there is a bug that prevents you from going to mulan.
It will probably be resolved as soon as possible.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes