Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
yea seems to send me to little midgar no matter what.
ha and even finishing the current content and relaunching fails too.

Last edited:

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
You can go to any world you want from the beginning, but right now there is a bug that prevents you from going to mulan.
It will probably be resolved as soon as possible.

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
mean digging around the current images it's not really finished as well, there's like a single scene there.

clowth

May 20, 2017
well, bug that does not let u got to mulan + new content expected on April when we are almost mid June... doesn't speak very well towards the developement. That + the continuous change on artstyle (don't get me wrong I love the new one)...

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
well, bug that does not let u got to mulan + new content expected on April when we are almost mid June... doesn't speak very well towards the developement. That + the continuous change on artstyle (don't get me wrong I love the new one)...
You have a point. But the game has a healthy following and the developers do this because they think it's fun. And some complications appeard. Like one of them got sick. But that kind of thing happens. Hopefully we will be back to normal speed soon.
Regardless, the game will not disappear unless something very unexpected happens.
And there is much to long for beyond the horizon.
So I hope people have the patience to wait for it.

jay69

May 14, 2018
hi need some help where im collecting the evidence from the tweedles, once im back home i cant go out because its dark and also i cant go up to the room because the MC says to go and sort out the tweedles first? im clicking everywhere else and theres no where else to go. Thanks for yalls help in advance :)

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
hi need some help where im collecting the evidence from the tweedles, once im back home i cant go out because its dark and also i cant go up to the room because the MC says to go and sort out the tweedles first? im clicking everywhere else and theres no where else to go. Thanks for yalls help in advance :)
That sounded strange. Normally you should return to the tree. But I don’t think it should be night. Do you have a save file I can look at?

Last edited:

jay69

May 14, 2018
hey man thanks for replying. yes it cuts to the tree like 0.001 seconds and then automatically takes me straight into the living room. sure ill attach a save file. Thanks man

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
hey man thanks for replying. yes it cuts to the tree like 0.001 seconds and then automatically takes me straight into the living room. sure ill attach a save file. Thanks man
I have been playing around a bit now and I don’t understand what has happened. I have also passed it on to the developer.
Have you tested a previous save?

jay69

May 14, 2018
yup tested as well. same thing. thanks for your help, i hope the dev fixes it. started a new game and went to midgar instead haha

Nasagi

Sep 27, 2020
Ok, can someone help explain how the 3 stats work a little better? The game didnt do a great job so i dont know where i should focus or if i should spread

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
To be completely honest I don’t really understand how they work. But so far they do not seem to be very important. I believe they will be more developed in the future.

Reactions: Nasagi

Nasagi

Sep 27, 2020
To be completely honest I don’t really understand how they work. But so far they do not seem to be very important. I believe they will be more developed in the future.
Do you know entirely what the 3 stats for the Girls do? I know making them Study increases lust, but that's about all i've figured out

Jokerking1998

May 25, 2020
Do you know entirely what the 3 stats for the Girls do? I know making them Study increases lust, but that's about all i've figured out
One increases work ethic a.k.a how much money they make if on a job, one is obedience a.k.a how likely they'll do what you say, and you already know what studying does.

Reactions: Lexan626 and Nasagi

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I think the last time Ive played this was when this game first appeared on this site. So far how much content does the game have? and how many girls can I get pregnant? If its not too much asking.

Reactions: libertypics
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes