MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
My old saves crashes when I'm in the Midgar section of the game. What gives? Saves work fine everywhere else, but when I try to load a save in during the Midgar section, there's the error.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I'm a huge fan of the Kingdom Hearts saga. I've been hoping for such a game to show for a while however the one drawback or two if that is there is some females that are partial main characters so I feel eventually sooner than later that this game should have multi protagonists and the genre listings in the OP don't list lesbian but on the banner has under the tags that the game contains lesbian content...so which is accurate?

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
WTF?! Im disappointed like hell. So the last time i played was late september 2020 and after nearly a year later the only new things are 2 or 3 days and gimmics for the two new worlds?! Guess i have to wait another year to play the next world to its end...

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Great that old saves are not working anymore. If someone has a current save game to drop thanks. If not i delete the game again. But no way in hell i grind again through the alice planet again.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I get an error whenever i try to spend time with Alice and I have gone 10 days of her doing chores but no stat increase.

rontantes

Jan 2, 2018
I'm getting a "list index out of range" error when loading up an 0.9 save and looking at "Targets"

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, kinda frustrated here, on day 23, the middle Alice day task appears to be broken as I've gotten her to 3 / 0 / 3 for day training. Also, I'm on Day 23, and except for the 1 time you need to make the cake for the hatter I've been working a guard shift and the queen still won't let me into the room on the right side of the throne room where I'm guessing the item you need to get into the caterpiller grotto is.

Any help here?

And of course right after I ask this, the cheshire cat pops up as I try to enter Alice's house and explains what I need to do.

Last edited:

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
So it seems like at least Alice is bugged where the only way she gets xp towards her stats is if YOU rest for the day, wasting a lot of days to get here to actually earn anything for her daily jobs.

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
Okay so it's a documented bug that alice stats do’s not change. I recommend that you wait for it to be fixed or play an earlier variation.

There is no new content for her anyway. If you just want to play the mulan part, you can skip Alice by clicking on the land of dragons world.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Crap, i thought i might have been missing something since i am on day 8 and still have not gotten any of the stats to change.

nafuckoff0

Apr 10, 2019
It looks interesting but it's FUCKING impossible to get much money and improve your stats in only 30 days...

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes