maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
A few questions, will we ever get to return to completed worlds so we can replay scenes? Will we get to knock up minor characters other than the Princesses, like the Hatter and the Queen? How long before we unlock whatever the "Cockblade" menu is?

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
A few questions, will we ever get to return to completed worlds so we can replay scenes? Will we get to knock up minor characters other than the Princesses, like the Hatter and the Queen? How long before we unlock whatever the "Cockblade" menu is?
The plan is probably to be able to go back to completed worlds in the future. I do not know if you can make other characters pregnant though.
Yea, a gallery function would have been great.
You could develop what you mean by ”Cockblade” menu?

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
The plan is probably to be able to go back to completed worlds in the future. I do not know if you can make other characters pregnant though.
Yea, a gallery function would have been great.
You could develop what you mean by ”Cockblade” menu?
On your status screen, you can check your "targets", your "stats" and your "gummi ship". However, there is a greyed out option which isn't open yet for "Cockblade", which is either a flat out joke, or a replacement weapon for the Keyblade that is unlocked later that may provide passive bonuses to your stats compared to which one you have equipped. I'm wondering when its gonna be made available.

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
On your status screen, you can check your "targets", your "stats" and your "gummi ship". However, there is a greyed out option which isn't open yet for "Cockblade", which is either a flat out joke, or a replacement weapon for the Keyblade that is unlocked later that may provide passive bonuses to your stats compared to which one you have equipped. I'm wondering when its gonna be made available.
Haha, I have not noticed it before. I have to ask.

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
Does any one know how move forward in both little midard and the land of the dragons i've no idea what to do here?

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes