Jack Hatter

Feb 8, 2021
Loved this game on .08. Now the menu for Alice is really confusing and, what seems to me like a bug. In previous versions, you gave her one of her three tasks, and at the end of the day she reported to you. Now to get her to make any progress, you have to tell her to do the task, wait a day, tell her to rest, and occasionally it doesn't work the first time.

Still following this one with close interest, Hatter is sexy as fuck and I enjoyed playing it on .7 and .8.

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
Loved this game on .08. Now the menu for Alice is really confusing and, what seems to me like a bug. In previous versions, you gave her one of her three tasks, and at the end of the day she reported to you. Now to get her to make any progress, you have to tell her to do the task, wait a day, tell her to rest, and occasionally it doesn't work the first time.

Still following this one with close interest, Hatter is sexy as fuck and I enjoyed playing it on .7 and .8.
Yeah, i know the latest update has been a bit bumpy. The bug is a little strange. It should be gone if you download the game again. But new individuals keep geting it. So I honestly don’t know what is happening.

WeissQueen

Dec 20, 2017
I got evidence 1 and 2 but I can't figure out how to do the third. They say I have to get a key from the queen but I can't figure out what to do to get it

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
I got evidence 1 and 2 but I can't figure out how to do the third. They say I have to get a key from the queen but I can't figure out what to do to get it
Sorry, I saw it but forgot to answer.

So after you have gained her trust by rushing in under the torture with sufficiently high stats. Then she will ask you to fetch a dildo in her room. You pick it up in the closet by the bed.
There you must also take the key for later and the evidence that is in the book.
Hope it helps!

WeissQueen

Dec 20, 2017
Sorry, I saw it but forgot to answer.

So after you have gained her trust by rushing in under the torture with sufficiently high stats. Then she will ask you to fetch a dildo in her room. You pick it up in the closet by the bed.
There you must also take the key for later and the evidence that is in the book.
Hope it helps!
It does but when I tried a stat check the queen just said it doesn't work like that in wonderland? Is that because they are too low?

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
It does but when I tried a stat check the queen just said it doesn't work like that in wonderland? Is that because they are too low?
If your stats is too low then you probably need to have more and different forms of sex with alice. Have you tried all the different checks? All of them does not work.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Lexan is my hero
Considering that you had to re-write the intro, i guess you understimated the power of money, there's not much i have to say, even if the Alice conversation is left aside my only opinion right now being that it's the first impression, wonderland seems to be completely binary on it's conclusion, either Alice loves or hates you but that result gets overwritten by helping Alice or siding with the queen, there's the queen's varying height as well, sometimes being a head smaller that the MC, others being smaller that even current Alice, maybe i'm blowing up smoke on what could be fixed on the second or third visit since that's also the KH formula

About Tifa and Aerith.. i just accepted that westerns can't anime, at this point all i can say is, follow your initial idea, make something, anything, then fine-tune it or more like re-work it from the ground-up after you're done, retrospective can sometimes do wonders.

I've seen some say that the amount of work to include every world and at least every female character is too much, but i disagree considering the amount of fan-art from where any artist can get reference of the anatomy of those characters.

The real issue is not making the Breeding Season mistake of allowing an artist to keep the rights of their commissions effectivelly taking almost if not every asset they made from the game.

yeah i can understand how you feel, i also like the old design too but the new design isn't bad either and the new design for Tifa, Aerith and mulan as well.
Current Alice doesn't even fit in wonderland which it hasn't been an issue on any interpretation so far and Mulan kind of doesn't count since she mostly resembles her original version, the same with Tifa and Aerith, by saying that they're on a similar ground means that you're selective on who should resemble their original counterpart and who shouldn't

And even then old Tifa resembled more her FF7 counterpart instead of the current more generic looking one
1630778560251.png

I'm a huge fan of the Kingdom Hearts saga. I've been hoping for such a game to show for a while however the one drawback or two if that is there is some females that are partial main characters so I feel eventually sooner than later that this game should have multi protagonists and the genre listings in the OP don't list lesbian but on the banner has under the tags that the game contains lesbian content...so which is accurate?
The queen have a sex slave and can enslave Alice on the Queen-route to have a threesome with you

It looks interesting but it's FUCKING impossible to get much money and improve your stats in only 30 days...
Anyone got a guide on how to save allice? It seems fucking impossible to do in time
Tweedle Dee/Dum give the 5th/last evidence on the last days on the Bizzarro room, you can work multiple days for the queen to get another evidence in her room and getting involved with the mad hatter and the queen lead you to the bush where the catterpillar is for the 4th evidence if it's stilll not enough time by Alice failing to increase her stats, you can always rewind time through the save edit site, luckly going back in time doesn't break the game

If i have to sumarize the struggle that this game have and will keep having is artist working on this game will want to force their art-style regardless of quality which will remove the KH identity in favor of a generic low-budged Nutaku original game.
1630779121996.jpeg
That's why i'd rather have the basic structure of the game done so anyone could just do minor "improvements" through mods.

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
Considering that you had to re-write the intro, i guess you understimated the power of money, there's not much i have to say, even if the Alice conversation is left aside my only opinion right now being that it's the first impression, wonderland seems to be completely binary on it's conclusion, either Alice loves or hates you but that result gets overwritten by helping Alice or siding with the queen, there's the queen's varying height as well, sometimes being a head smaller that the MC, others being smaller that even current Alice, maybe i'm blowing up smoke on what could be fixed on the second or third visit since that's also the KH formula

About Tifa and Aerith.. i just accepted that westerns can't anime, at this point all i can say is, follow your initial idea, make something, anything, then fine-tune it or more like re-work it from the ground-up after you're done, retrospective can sometimes do wonders.

I've seen some say that the amount of work to include every world and at least every female character is too much, but i disagree considering the amount of fan-art from where any artist can get reference of the anatomy of those characters.

The real issue is not making the Breeding Season mistake of allowing an artist to keep the rights of their commissions effectivelly taking almost if not every asset they made from the game.

Current Alice doesn't even fit in wonderland which it hasn't been an issue on any interpretation so far and Mulan kind of doesn't count since she mostly resembles her original version, the same with Tifa and Aerith, by saying that they're on a similar ground means that you're selective on who should resemble their original counterpart and who shouldn't

And even then old Tifa resembled more her FF7 counterpart instead of the current more generic looking one
View attachment 1388277

The queen have a sex slave and can enslave Alice on the Queen-route to have a threesome with you

Tweedle Dee/Dum give the 5th/last evidence on the last days on the Bizzarro room, you can work multiple days for the queen to get another evidence in her room and getting involved with the mad hatter and the queen lead you to the bush where the catterpillar is for the 4th evidence if it's stilll not enough time by Alice failing to increase her stats, you can always rewind time through the save edit site, luckly going back in time doesn't break the game

If i have to sumarize the struggle that this game have and will keep having is artist working on this game will want to force their art-style regardless of quality which will remove the KH identity in favor of a generic low-budged Nutaku original game.
View attachment 1388304
That's why i'd rather have the basic structure of the game done so anyone could just do minor "improvements" through mods.
Whole cow!
I don’t know how to begin to answer this.
I hear what you're saying and I absolutely see where you're coming from.
But I think you have to understand and take it for what it is. A guy who does everything except of the art that is done by two different individuals. And after all, the whole Alice thing is an unfortunate outcome of a person dropping out. But you have to make the best of the sitvation. Nobody wants it this way. But that's what it is, and you play the hand you are dealt.

But yes. There is a lot of potential for improvement. I do not object to that. The game is far from perfect. But considering that it is the developer's first project, which is not full time and does not even go around. I think it deserves more praise than it gets.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018

View attachment 1388277

View attachment 1388304
That's minimal for actual consensual lesbianism given most Final Fantasy fans love it when Aerith and Tifa hook up lol. Even the concept of the princesses etc. With a Kairi or Aqua storyline in which they could be lesbian instead of having interest in Sora/Ventus thus this game has that potential for having multiple protagonists like the actual game saga has.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
That's minimal for actual consensual lesbianism given most Final Fantasy fans love it when Aerith and Tifa hook up lol. Even the concept of the princesses etc. With a Kairi or Aqua storyline in which they could be lesbian instead of having interest in Sora/Ventus thus this game has that potential for having multiple protagonists like the actual game saga has.
...As much shit i want to give this VN, i also have to praise it for coming with at least the default one since that's the ceiling and seems that there's an admision of already reaching the cap, even after complaining how there's only two real endings to Wonderland, either you side with the Queen and enslave Alice or defend her, regardless of Alice loving you or spiting you so pulling a second route like... say... Five Elements Trainer that despite re-using a lot of the resources, those paths still are very defined aadoesn't seem likely in the near future, at lest until the main route is done

Whole cow!
I don’t know how to begin to answer this.
I hear what you're saying and I absolutely see where you're coming from.
But I think you have to understand and take it for what it is. A guy who does everything except of the art that is done by two different individuals. And after all, the whole Alice thing is an unfortunate outcome of a person dropping out. But you have to make the best of the sitvation. Nobody wants it this way. But that's what it is, and you play the hand you are dealt.

But yes. There is a lot of potential for improvement. I do not object to that. The game is far from perfect. But considering that it is the developer's first project, which is not full time and does not even go around. I think it deserves more praise than it gets.
That's why i'm being so critical instead of rating it 5/5 stars for "teh" effort which would just put me on the same tier of people rating 10/10 on doodles because "the effort is what counts"

And if you stop to analyze to what i say, you'll realize it's not exactly much

Set a goal and commit to it
Don't let an artist pull-out with the game asset unless you want to repeat Breeding Season
Don't let the game lose it's identity
Don't make useless multiple options
And don't make things like training Alice so obnoxiously random, in my first play after downloading the current version, i had no issues training her, on the second, it took me 10+ days to raise one of her stats... from 0 to 1, no wonder some players just don't have time.
Also if you make a character, don't just make it larger or smaller at will, have some consistency

If it's overwhelming in anyway, then you have to complain to the mods forcing people to make essays to rate projects.

By the way as i stated before you're in f95zone there are plenty of people willing to give 5 stars to projects which art-style at least the overworld one are a blatant Rimworld-ripoff and the cut-scene/combat art-style is flash-tier or in other words, as good as someone who is a bit past the "I just learned to draw" and on the path to developing their own style, i'd like to be a gatekeeper of sorts because holy shit the least i want is more Yandevs and Skyrim/Fallout in the world mediocre works being praised by people who would praise doodles and probably a Fenoxo or two.

Hawkhero

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
...As much shit i want to give this VN, i also have to praise it for coming with at least the default one since that's the ceiling and seems that there's an admision of already reaching the cap, even after complaining how there's only two real endings to Wonderland, either you side with the Queen and enslave Alice or defend her, regardless of Alice loving you or spiting you so pulling a second route like... say... Five Elements Trainer that despite re-using a lot of the resources, those paths still are very defined aadoesn't seem likely in the near future, at lest until the main route is done

That's why i'm being so critical instead of rating it 5/5 stars for "teh" effort which would just put me on the same tier of people rating 10/10 on doodles because "the effort is what counts"

And if you stop to analyze to what i say, you'll realize it's not exactly much

Set a goal and commit to it
Don't let an artist pull-out with the game asset unless you want to repeat Breeding Season
Don't let the game lose it's identity
Don't make useless multiple options
And don't make things like training Alice so obnoxiously random, in my first play after downloading the current version, i had no issues training her, on the second, it took me 10+ days to raise one of her stats... from 0 to 1, no wonder some players just don't have time.
Also if you make a character, don't just make it larger or smaller at will, have some consistency

If it's overwhelming in anyway, then you have to complain to the mods forcing people to make essays to rate projects.

By the way as i stated before you're in f95zone there are plenty of people willing to give 5 stars to projects which art-style at least the overworld one are a blatant Rimworld-ripoff and the cut-scene/combat art-style is flash-tier or in other words, as good as someone who is a bit past the "I just learned to draw" and on the path to developing their own style, i'd like to be a gatekeeper of sorts because holy shit the least i want is more Yandevs and Skyrim/Fallout in the world mediocre works being praised by people who would praise doodles and probably a Fenoxo or two.
Fair points mate! And I'll cop them on the chin. I agree with most of what you're saying. The fact is, my desires and the available resources weren't always aligned. We're relatively stable now, with plenty of room for improvement and a lot of things 'planned'... Some screws to tighten and systems to refine, sure. If I had a time machine and $10k (half of what the aforementioned Four Elements receives a month) we'd accomplish it all in a month.

So, duly noted. Everything you've said is on the radar.

EvilGenius97

Mar 18, 2020
Yeah, i know the latest update has been a bit bumpy. The bug is a little strange. It should be gone if you download the game again. But new individuals keep geting it. So I honestly don’t know what is happening.
Yeah, I got this same bug in the v0.10 version of the game.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Its a odd little bug- you pick "spend time with Alice", and it gives you your choice to explore or rest, you choose "explore".. and the day title repeats itself, and gives you an option to "explore" or "rest" AGAIN.

Oct 3, 2017
The alice menus and triggers are all messed up. like Kev33lar said. the daily task doesn't complete unless you either a) go back into the house right away, b) nap in the house. sometimes yesterday's chore will complete, or sometimes not at all. Often time the skill doesn't level up... it needs some TLC. I like the game otherwise.

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
It’s very strange. I don’t have that problem. Hope it resolves for everyone in the next update. It would be sad if this ruined the whole experience for people.

Extremugen

Feb 12, 2018

this, this very thing, it's annoying as hell, not sure why it happens but literally makes the game almost impossible to max as before

exava

Nov 11, 2018
decided to play the new ver. the art is good; but i seem to be stuck with no clue where the fuck to go

>day 152
>all 5 evidence also alice is like perma pregnant. is pregnancy bugged?

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
decided to play the new ver. the art is good; but i seem to be stuck with no clue where the fuck to go

>day 152
>all 5 evidence also alice is like perma pregnant. is pregnancy bugged?
That sounds super bugged! The game should not go over day 33 in the wonderland. It should have been a trial a long time ago. You probably have to start over. Do you use an old variation? Alice do get pregnant forever when she gets pregnant though.

exava

Nov 11, 2018
That sounds super bugged! The game should not go over day 33 in the wonderland. It should have been a trial a long time ago. You probably have to start over. Do you use an old variation? Alice do get pregnant forever when she gets pregnant though.
im playing the newest version sadly

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes