Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Been training Alice and it only paid off on day 23, Wonderland have been getting progressively worse over time, i wonder if one day it'll be dropped all together
1633540929311.png

Really taking on Kingdom Hearts' jarring identity crisis. FF characters never should've been in KH. Whenever FF characters show up, it's essentially the game telling you to go get a drink. Nothing's going to happen for the next half hour, just a bunch of "fanservice". Because nothing is more awesome than Yuffie showing up to be just as irrelevant as she was in FF7.
You could say the same about the Disney worlds, the only time Nomura even pretended that they were relevant in any shape or form was in Kingdom Hearts 1 and nominally in BBS due Maleficent's retroactive interference, hell even Kingdom Hearts itself seems like a mistake nowdays considering how convoluted it is, and the only people who seem to defend the story are those who've sepent too much time and/or money to even dare to admit they've wasted their time.
By the way, thanks to KH, Sephiroth is now an obsessive boyfriend that doesn't want to get off Cloud's dick and his KH1, KH2, FF7 and FF7R appearances are the same version, yes KH is canon in FF and vice versa

Reactions: Tuga85

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Quick question: is the PC the one sleeping with the girls in this game? or are you whoring them out?

Kawusi

Feb 6, 2018
cant progress with mulan. every time i click on "being a female soldier" i get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/game/events/landofdragons/dialogue/mulan_dialogue.rpy", line 128, in <module>
NameError: name 'mulan_dialogue_about_choice' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "engine/core.rpyc", line 17, in script call
  File "engine/core.rpyc", line 12, in script call
  File "game/events/schedule_event.rpyc", line 24, in script call
  File "screens/schedule.rpyc", line 30, in script call
  File "game/events/landofdragons/dialogue/mulan_dialogue.rpyc", line 128, in script
  File "D:\conqueredhearts-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\conqueredhearts-0.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\conqueredhearts-0.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/game/events/landofdragons/dialogue/mulan_dialogue.rpy", line 128, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Conquered Hearts 0.11
Wed Oct 06 23:13:03 2021
pls help

jayjay 2323

Aug 7, 2021
cant progress with mulan. every time i click on "being a female soldier" i get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "engine/core.rpyc", line 17, in script call
  File "engine/core.rpyc", line 12, in script call
  File "game/events/schedule_event.rpyc", line 24, in script call
  File "screens/schedule.rpyc", line 30, in script call
  File "game/events/landofdragons/dialogue/mulan_dialogue.rpyc", line 128, in script
  File "D:\conqueredhearts-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\conqueredhearts-0.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\conqueredhearts-0.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Conquered Hearts 0.11
Wed Oct 06 23:13:03 2021
pls help

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
That world isn't completed, you don't get the Kairi/Namine roadblock placeholder but it is clearly stated by the
"NameError: name 'mulan_dialogue_about_choice' is not defined" you can probably click on ignore and return to the camp then leave the planet to Midgar Gaia/Earth

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
How the hell do you get all the evidence for Alice, i bought the one and got mad hatter, dont know about the rest.
Yeah, you gotta click on the bush on the way to the mad hatter's house. There are 5 in total but just follow the quest chain and it'll be pretty easy.

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
I've lost all hope for this dev. It's just one thing when a new version makes old saves broken and unplayable. But the reason why it's not worth it to play a new version with a new save is because he doesn't add enough content. As of late, he keeps adding it only little nibble sized content. I started a new save, played the new content in Midgar...AND IT BASICALLY FUCK ALL!

So if the developer is going to pull this shit. Either 1. Make older saves...not broken or 2. Add way more content to give us an incentive to be willing to start the game again with a completely new save.

Fix the bloody game, mate.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
yet another update were its add more unfinished stuff, new characters in little midgar yet the 2 that were already there still remain unfinished. the only world that's actually complete is wonderland and every time he adds new content else were he seems to change or break something there. I get he lost his original artist and that was why the major change then for wonderland however i think he really needs to just focus on getting each world done before doing any of the others. as in he should have finished little midgar long before adding the land of dragons content. just my 2 cents.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I was all excited for this, but it's kinda crap. Levelling and getting anywhere up is entirely chance-based, nevermind that you essentially have to waste a whole day on your own for Alice to actually do her job at all. Yet that wouldn't be such a big deal if you also didn't have to deal with a timer.

For fuck's sake. When will people realize that chance-based bullshit don't constitute mechanics?

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Is mulan glitched cause it says I need to have bond to do any of the training but there has been no way to get bond. Any time I ask about being a woman in the army I get an error so idk if thats how

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
I was all excited for this, but it's kinda crap. Levelling and getting anywhere up is entirely chance-based, nevermind that you essentially have to waste a whole day on your own for Alice to actually do her job at all. Yet that wouldn't be such a big deal if you also didn't have to deal with a timer.

For fuck's sake. When will people realize that chance-based bullshit don't constitute mechanics?
its not chance its training you have to train a stat a certain number of times for it to go up

popober

Jun 9, 2017
its not chance its training you have to train a stat a certain number of times for it to go up
And it's stated here that her stats going up depend on RNG based on your own stats, which only go up when you level up. Problem is, gaining EXP to level up requires you to succeed on more RNG that's based on her stats. It's a fucked up cycle.

And I've already tried wasting days on raising her Inhibition without her gaining any points in that stat.

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
And it's stated here that her stats going up depend on RNG based on your own stats, which only go up when you level up. Problem is, gaining EXP to level up requires you to succeed on more RNG that's based on her stats. It's a fucked up cycle.

And I've already tried wasting days on raising her Inhibition without her gaining any points in that stat.
That's strange. I never had that problem. I just choose what Alice should do and then I get stats in it.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
That's strange. I never had that problem. I just choose what Alice should do and then I get stats in it.
I don't know what to tell you. Having to Rest yourself in order to proc her training completion dialogue might be a bug, but I've still tried to deal with it. Problem is I only get the munny dialogue most of the time, and nothing about her gaining progression or successfully raising a stat. I did manage to get a dialogue proc saying she gained a point of Inhibition once, but I had to roll back for various reasons.

I tried raising it again, but no dice. I'm still stuck at 1/0/0 for her stats with 20 days left until the trial.

On a similar note; it is infuriating to see 85% chance on sex acts only to have it fail. Even trying to savescum it is a pain in the ass, because you have to rollback so far. If I didn't cheat munny, I'd probably be pissed enough to give this a 1* review out of spite.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes