Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
The Hatter mini game is way too fast. Slow it down to 5 seconds per ingredient so someone who isn't a relative of Sonic, the Road Runner, or Speedy Gonzales can do it.
That's actually quite funny. It started with just two seconds. But it was too difficult for many. Baybe there should be a skip function or some easyer option.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MorganMaximara

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
the game look's good but can you keep the girls for your self. also can you save and fuck aqua. also how to get the key from the queen and do you have to be a bad guy to get sex scenes
Yes you can keep the girls to yourself. You can not save or fuck aqua right now. You do not have to be a villain. You get her trust by having high stats and being present when she tortures her prisoner, and then go into her room and take it out of the closet.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
thnks for the head's up by the way the guy that torture's aqua he is the bad guy in the game kingdom heart's right also how do you biuld up your states are get xp. sorry for all the question's but that's just my old ass, lol

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
thnks for the head's up by the way the guy that torture's aqua he is the bad guy in the game kingdom heart's right also how do you biuld up your states are get xp. sorry for all the question's but that's just my old ass, lol
Yes, He is the villain in kingdom heart.
You get xp by having sex with alice.

Nov 24, 2017
Hmm good point re: RNG. I can think about changing to an 'xp' format, though I've never had any trouble with getting 5's in all stats before day 33 for Alice.
Played through Alice's content just now, I've noticed that I only get her stats to go up when I choose the work option. If I choose the explore option then the stats don't seem to ever go up even though it prompts me to give Alice an activity.

At least in my first playthrough it never went up when choosing to explore rather than work. I didn't really figure this out until I was past day 15, so I ended up with only 3/3/3 for her stats.

I'm not sure if this is intended or if it was just incredibly bad RNG that I never got a single stat up when choosing exploration. If it's intended then maybe don't bring up the screen to assign Alice a task when choosing to explore.

Otherwise, pretty good first impression of the game, except Alice's look doesn't really seem to fit the Disney Alice character. But I see that will eventually be addressed, so will wait and see on that.

Either way, continue the good work mate. :)

Reactions: Dabset
Nov 9, 2017
That's actually quite funny. It started with just two seconds. But it was too difficult for many. Baybe there should be a skip function or some easyer option.
I don't know if it is my mouse or the game itself but sometimes I click on an ingredient and it doesn't register. IMHO Renpy just isn't well suited for what amount to QTEs. Make sure your puzzles doesn't annoy people and watch for things that may cause problems

It is like what happened with Summertime Saga. It had this really interesting choose the right lyric game that was replaced with an annoying Simon says mini game. For me that became my quit moment and I can't have been the only one.

Nov 9, 2017
Played through Alice's content just now, I've noticed that I only get her stats to go up when I choose the work option. If I choose the explore option then the stats don't seem to ever go up even though it prompts me to give Alice an activity.

At least in my first playthrough it never went up when choosing to explore rather than work. I didn't really figure this out until I was past day 15, so I ended up with only 3/3/3 for her stats.

I'm not sure if this is intended or if it was just incredibly bad RNG that I never got a single stat up when choosing exploration. If it's intended then maybe don't bring up the screen to assign Alice a task when choosing to explore.

Otherwise, pretty good first impression of the game, except Alice's look doesn't really seem to fit the Disney Alice character. But I see that will eventually be addressed, so will wait and see on that.

I noticed If I went to sleep rather than actually going out Alice tended to go up in stats. So yeh there may be a bug somewhere

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the rush job was kind hard to biuld alice up but if you can go back then i guees you still can. just wish i could have made the queen my slut to with out giving her alice lol

Hawkhero

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I don't know if it is my mouse or the game itself but sometimes I click on an ingredient and it doesn't register. IMHO Renpy just isn't well suited for what amount to QTEs. Make sure your puzzles doesn't annoy people and watch for things that may cause problems

It is like what happened with Summertime Saga. It had this really interesting choose the right lyric game that was replaced with an annoying Simon says mini game. For me that became my quit moment and I can't have been the only one.
This was interesting - thanks

Resand

Sep 23, 2018

It's bugged for sure.

What kind of works:

Explore and have her work first time. Next time you explore have her rest. You'll then get her coming to tell you she's done working and get the increase from last time she worked. This only gives you the option to have her work every other explore, but it's more then nothing

Mrzb2

Aug 20, 2021
Ooooo boy we getting closer n closer to the baby making times for mulan and the midgar girls. My character looks forward to the child support payments

Reactions: Hawkhero

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So after seeing it pop up a couple of times I finally decided to try this, the synopsis says it's suppose to be a darker twist on the kingdom hearts game.

First world: eh I guess it's ok, I like the art in some places and not so much in others. Alice look decent, and the queen seema fun but honestly I'm more disappointed here than anything. Especially with the way the queen is written she's the perfect character to really have a smart/intelligent stat based character to take side jabs or a charm based character to do little wooing at just to mess with her.

Next I just stated mulan's world and the first thing I see? "Yuck cooties"... Oh yeah this game is getting dark...

Aug 19, 2020
How do you even get any relationship levels with Mulan? I'm stuck at 0%, and can't increase it cause I can't even do the first scene with that level.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Ok so I've search through the thread and non have talk about how to cheat, so i found out a way to cheat but only for money(munny) and gummi(blocks) and that is to use saveeditonline and look for mc > _munny for money and mg > _gummi for gummi (icon is the blue star above munny). Just look around thread to know how to find save location.
So far i only tried putting 9999 for munny as its more than enough but seriously you can earn 100 munny a day working for the queen after you got enough Education stats for your MC and as for gummi, you only need 320 gummi to buy everyhing from the shop currently in v0.9 but you can only use 1 of each of the 4 parts of the ship so just buy the parts that cost 50 gummi.

By the way, is mulan world out or am I facing a bug in this v0.9? I tried going to Mulan's world but ended up in Little Midgar.
You've already found the command. You don't need the save editor.
mc > _munny
Then the command is
mc.munny = amount of money you want

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes