senfmann

Jan 12, 2018
If anybody has an issue with the Mulan training, as I did, go to and change mulan > stats > relationship to at least 5 and it should bypass any issue to start training.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Hi question so there a bond thing with the girl's or the relationship with the gir's i'm generally confuse how have do other sexual thing beside flash tits, remove cloth fo alice in wonderland cause im stuck?

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Hi question so there a bond thing with the girl's or the relationship with the gir's i'm generally confuse how have do other sexual thing beside flash tits, remove cloth fo alice in wonderland cause im stuck?
You need to advance in your abilities, and keep on training her, when you live to do other stuff in the morning, leave her doing something, she will get hornier, when she is maxed(after you advance a few steps in your and her training) she should have the sex option, the hornier she is, the easier it is for her to accept, and the higher stats, the easier as well

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hawkhero , A Translation without much experience

I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

1641069220271.png

Tradução com pouca revisão apenas pra versão v0.11 (qual quer mudança eu edito o comentario)

EDIT : Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão v0.12

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Is there any scene with Mulan? Can't progress past the "talk with all soldiers"
there are few scenes with her , but the conversation with her to start her rupturing is in error , you have to enter the patreon and download a version with the bug fixed

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
i downloaded version 0.12 , if i start a new game , i can enter the inner_camp map , but if i pick up where i left off , i end up having this error in the game

and inside the mulan's tent, I can't get out of the tent

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/engine/core.rpy", line 27, in script call
    call expression _return from _call_expression_4
  File "game/game/locations/landofdragons/camp/inner_camp/inner_camp.rpy", line 13, in script
    $ game.location=landofdragons_inner_camp
  File "game/game/locations/landofdragons/camp/inner_camp/inner_camp.rpy", line 13, in <module>
NameError: name 'landofdragons_inner_camp' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/game/locations/landofdragons/camp/inner_camp/inner_camp.rpy", line 13, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/game/locations/landofdragons/camp/inner_camp/inner_camp.rpy", line 13, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Conquered Hearts 0.12
Tue Jan  4 18:04:11 2022

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/game/locations/landofdragons/camp/watch_tower/watch_tower.rpy", line 16, in script
    $ game.location=landofdragons_watch_tower
  File "game/game/locations/landofdragons/camp/watch_tower/watch_tower.rpy", line 16, in <module>
NameError: name 'landofdragons_watch_tower' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "game/game/locations/landofdragons/camp/watch_tower/watch_tower.rpy", line 16, in script
  File "game/game/locations/landofdragons/camp/watch_tower/watch_tower.rpy", line 16, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Conquered Hearts 0.12
Tue Jan  4 18:10:33 2022

Last edited:

Hawkhero

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Hawkhero , A Translation without much experience

I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

Tradução com pouca revisão apenas pra versão v0.11 (qual quer mudança eu edito o comentario)

EDIT : Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão v0.12
This is a portuguese translation? Thanks bro, I'll share it.

i downloaded version 0.12 , if i start a new game , i can enter the inner_camp map , but if i pick up where i left off , i end up having this error in the game

and inside the mulan's tent, I can't get out of the tent

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Conquered Hearts 0.12
Tue Jan  4 18:04:11 2022

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Conquered Hearts 0.12
Tue Jan  4 18:10:33 2022
Yeah unfortunately the game isn't reverse save compatible. The error occurs because the game is trying to find the watchtower - a new location, which isn't defined from the old save file. It'd be normally simple to include a variable somewhere accessible, but the update includes some other complex mechanics with the day progression/minigame that is also incompatible with the old save files.

Reactions: zerodead

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
This is a portuguese translation? Thanks bro, I'll share it.

Yeah unfortunately the game isn't reverse save compatible. The error occurs because the game is trying to find the watchtower - a new location, which isn't defined from the old save file. It'd be normally simple to include a variable somewhere accessible, but the update includes some other complex mechanics with the day progression/minigame that is also incompatible with the old save files.
in Little Midgar , after finishing the game version , I can not enter the vip room anymore to reduce corruption or earn some money

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

AnonySupreme

Feb 2, 2021
So, uh... it feels like it's been forever since I saw this one roll through. How complete is the Mulan content? Changelog doesn't mention much in the way of training content for the latest update.

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
I'm having trouble moving forward with Mulan, I keep getting the error that won't let me go to the tower inside the campsite or the mud puddle in front of the food tent at all.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes