beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
Am I correct in assuming that this is one of those games again that carefully dances around adding any new sex scenes to keep the patreon supporters on the hook? I keep seeing these games that initially seem like they'd be worth supporting on patreon, but if look at the update log, it becomes obvious that you're getting taken for a ride.

In case the dev's reading this, your honest intentions would become much more clear if you kept concentrating on one girl at a time when adding content. People will still keep supporting on your patreon when they see that there's more quality content on the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: swammy

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Am I correct in assuming that this is one of those games again that carefully dances around adding any new sex scenes to keep the patreon supporters on the hook? I keep seeing these games that initially seem like they'd be worth supporting on patreon, but if look at the update log, it becomes obvious that you're getting taken for a ride.

In case the dev's reading this, your honest intentions would become much more clear if you kept concentrating on one girl at a time when adding content. People will still keep supporting on your patreon when they see that there's more quality content on the way.
It's really hard to tell as this games history of development has gone all over the Place.
For the Wonderworld Update there had been 2 artists and 3 drawing styles, which lead to a mix of different quality art.
And little Midgar (Final Fantasy) releases are interrupted for Dragon Kingdom (Mulan) releases and vice versa (both apparently employing different artists aswell)

Apr 19, 2021
Anyone know how in renpy you are able to extend what the .__dict__ command shows. When i do mc.__dict__ it does not show all the variables that the character has

shenlong2122

Nov 13, 2017
What happened to the Android version,this game had a Android version,i remember that,Man,the developers sometimes are really dumb, Just because some Guys use joiplay And It Works on some games, does not mean You dont need to create a Android version.
Yeah thing so, joiplay so many error. We need Android ver!!!

Reactions: Elrompeortos2000

gamergamer22

Apr 19, 2021
View attachment 1579919

Overview:
Conquered Hearts is a parody NSFW-version game of the 'Kingdom Hearts' franchise with a darker, perverted plotline, playable as a high-quality point-and-click adventure game.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-05
Release Date: 2021-12-28
Developer: Studio Filth
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Planned Game Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - G-DRIVE -
Mac: - -
MEGA - G-DRIVE -
Others: Torrent

View attachment 1009462 View attachment 1009463 View attachment 904438 View attachment 904439 View attachment 711673 View attachment 619541 View attachment 711666 View attachment 1439624
got some saves. first one should be after alice, second should be a bit into midgar.

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
I was planning to wait for some updates to download it but I can't wait anymore, this is the only playable game with Tifa and it seems SO GOOD

I have been robbed

Jan 30, 2022
At the start of the game i get these

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/engine/mixins/stats.rpy", line 176, in __getattr__
KeyError: 'statement_name'
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "intro/intro.rpyc", line 141, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 684, in execute

Reactions: spectrum498x

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
At the start of the game i get these

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "intro/intro.rpyc", line 141, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 684, in execute
Last update require a new save file. Have you played the older version? If so, clear the save directory on drive C

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
Can someone please tell me what's written in their last patreon post? It's not available in kemono party and I would gladly pay much more than $20 monthly for them but at the moment i can't

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
I don't see any way to train the Midgar girls in the morning, only in the night. I already got Andrea's approval too. Am I missing something?

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
which girl's tifa or aerith or jessie that other girl i forgot her name.
Tifa and Aerith. During the day, I just get 3 dialogue choices, during the night I get the 'training' dialogue choice, but I can't really progress without building up their lust.

This is version 0.12, for what it's worth.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Tifa and Aerith. During the day, I just get 3 dialogue choices, during the night I get the 'training' dialogue choice, but I can't really progress without building up their lust.

This is version 0.12, for what it's worth.
i haven't even gotten to it yet cause im on other H game try to complete that one but i hope intercourse is giving to me went tifa or aerith, mulan part come up.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes