beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
I read in a review, this game has a deadline, is this true? I thought it was a freeroam/sandbox trainer with no limited time.
It has different planets with different girls on them to "conquer", and they'll apparently all have different fail conditions. They dont seem that harsh from what I've seen. The ones I've tried are Wonderland with Alice, which has a time limit of 20(?) days if I remember correctly, and the Final Fantasy one that has a corruption bar that fills depending on your choices, and you fail if it's full.

Reactions: Templar Knight

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
If you find an update link to game, report the thread and post the link, an uploader will be pinged and update the thread asap. otherwise it's (according to me) no ones responsibility to update a game thread the moment the dev/patreon/itch releases a new version. You can boost speed by reporting post with an update link or post a game request [update]

I do have to ask, what's the difference between 0.13 of march 11 and 0.13 standard of today?
Or was 0.13 not promoted and skipped to 0.13 STANDARD?
chill. i'm pretty sure i did just that after i made my post here

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
I was receiving an error every time I unequipped the collar and tried to do something.
I also had masses of errors in the game. But deleting the saves and starting from the beginning of the game fixed all the errors for me. When I was using old saves, I had all kinds of problems with the game

Zephirot

Dec 24, 2017
No matter how many times i work for the queen, the only option i have is to peek or not. How can i go further with her?

Zweihain

May 6, 2020
Is it just me or relationship gauge is bugged?
it didn't raisefrom 20%, i tried everything to use training, send her to jobs till all her stat is 5/5 and even does all the Mad Hatter work events yet the highest it got is 25%?

Is there something i missed? Are there hidden stuff that doesn't catch my eyes? I think in previous version there's only the Lust status, but this one now has the Relationship too?

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes